Jackpot
By jmcizchillin on
1998 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan
I have had not one, but two infiniti i30 sedans. My first a 1997 i30t, which I bought with 80,000 miles for $7000 cash in 2004. My wife and I drove it to 175,000 miles in 2010. The only thing I replaced was the starter! The second was a 98 i30 base model I bought with 105,000 miles for $4200 cash in 2007, I traveled a lot with it and took it to 160,000 miles and I'm still driving it now. We sold the 97 earlier this year. But I am still driving the 98 at 161,000 miles. Ironically the only thing I had to replace on it was a measly starter! Both cars ran as good from day one to last day I drove them. (one of them was earlier today) this is one of the best and most reliable cars ever made.
Favorite Features
The Bose Stereo(very clean and worked without ever messing up once for 170,000 miles). The Sunroof. The Heated seats. The leather (which did not wear bad at all for a 10+ year old car with way over 150,000 miles). The overall design of the interior (everything is convenient). Large Trunk.
Suggested Improvements
For a car of this year and era and for the value you can purchase it at. There are very few suggested improvements. If I were to be picky. It doesn't have the extreme luxury features on the interior as some of it's American and German counterparts. But then again, your not going to overpay either.