1996 Infiniti I30 Consumer Review: Excellent Car, I love Nissan i

1996 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Review

Excellent Car, I love Nissan in value
By Gus Tiwana on

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I've owned 10 cars and recently I purchased a I30, This is my second nissan. the car is so smooth, quiet and powerful. I love the bose stereo which is clear and balanced makes all my cd's come to life. My home 6.1 system doesn't sound as good. My I30 has great features like climate control and power everything which is not availble in my price range. I drove the car once and fell in love with it at the dealership. I have had oil changes and replaced the spark plugs with NGK iridiums. i get great fuel economy. It has 108k and I plan on keeping it well into the 160k range.If you want a inexpensive but lexus/acura TL quality buy a I30, for half the price you get the same car.

Bose, V6, leather, climate control. and the awesome looking center dash with wood trim. Little things that stand out I30 from its catagory of camary/accord and maxima.

if you purchase this car, i would suggest purchasing a new set of wheels. stock wheels are 15". The car looks great with 16 or best 17" wheels. other then that the car is near perfect.