1996 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
Sport & Luxury
By WilHer on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have had my car ('96 I30) for less than a year. When I bought it, it had approximately 83k miles on it, and now just hit over 100k. It was under warranty until 100k, and has had the starter, and an automatic window belt, replaced while I have had it. But the car is an amazing combo of sport and luxury, and to me, drives like it is new. It also looks pretty new, and people always think it has many fewer miles when they drive in it.

My best car ever
By Bill Locke on 05/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have owned 5 cars in my life and this is by far the best I have ever owned. Admittedly, this is my first luxury car. However, the Nissan Sentra was so reliable that I could not fathom moving away from a company that gave me over 250,000 miles in 6 years. Now, in years that I have had this car and placed the 100,000+ miles on it, this car still runs like a dream.

1996 Infinity I30T Experience
By Glenn Lundeen on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought new in 1995 and it has been an outstanding automobile. Have had no problems and is fun to drive.

Great Car!
By DG on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I have had my Infiniti for 3 months and I love it. I have a 5 sp. manual (very rare) and this car moves. At the same time it gets great gas mileage. The car is very sporty and combines both great styling, roominess, and performance. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to someone else. Only drawback is that they don't hold their value as well as I thought. This isn't a problem for me since I plan on keeping it for a while.

owner 1996 still have
By Peacock on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

totally happy with this vechicle. I have tried to get my wife to buy another I 30 new car and she is so pleased with her 1996 model that she does not want to trade.

owner 1996 still have
By peacock on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I will never turn back
By danadubois on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I love my Infiniti. It is comfortable and I never have problems with it! I am hooked now. I will never want another vehicle!

My Infiniti
By Dave R on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought car with 31K now have 87k, Have had the car in twice for minor repairs totaling $400.00 I have the manual transmission touring model. This car is really fast for its class and as a bonus it also gets excellent gas mileage (better than my wife's 98 Beetle).

Still running after 6 years
By CLILES on 03/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Yes, the Infiniti I30 still runs after 6 years. It squeaks though, and the sunroof leaks. Besides that, it's great.

Great Car
By lisal on 03/07/02 22:36 PM (PST)

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

very reliable comfortable features much appreciated: leather seats sunroof bose stereo cruise control climate control