Used 1996 Infiniti I30 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific I30 model:

Great First Car
By Great First Car

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I love this car, i learned how to drive in it, and have been driving it for a year now. I absolutely love the interior. It is so comfortable. HOWEVER, I just recently got a new car and have been driving it for the past month on a daily basis and when i got back into the Infin. I started it, worked great, EXCEPT, as I was backing out the driveway and applied the brakes the stereo turned itself off. I attempted to turn it back on and nothing happened. ???? I don't know, probably a side affect from lack of driving, other than that, it's been a great car and a lot of fun.

Leather, stereo, SUNROOF BABY!

all windows need to be auto roll up/down. electrical system needs some help though.

Superb Reliability and Quality
By MWD

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

We purchased our 96 I30 with 50,000 miles on it 3 years ago and have had no problems with it. It now has 150,000 miles, and runs like a champ. The interior, exterior, and mechanics have held up nicely. We enjoy the amenities and quality of the Infiniti, and will purchase another one this year to replace this one. Our Infiniti has made us another loyal customer.

Stereo, Engine Power, and Moonroof.

Enhance the exterior body style. It's a bit boring.

great car!
By Creamer

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

i bought my infiniti I30t in april of 2003. the brakes squeek a little, only because i put lifetime brakes on, the bose sound system is great, 6 cd changer in back, heated seats, climate control, only thing it lacks is the navigation system like the new modelsthin

leather, reliability, extras

none

Well Made
By Sudhi

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this for my wife in 05/2002. A truely well made car. Had trouble only once, when I had to get the fuel injection system cleaned for about $90.00. We usually use it for long drives, and it handles just superb with a gas mileage of 26+ mpg. The leather interiors and the seats are really well made. BOSE system makes music listening such a treat.

Interiors very nice, love the music system, excellent leg room in the backseats

Like everyone else, the cup holder needs to be re-designed. Could you cup holders in the back seats too.

I LOVE MY INFINITI
By PALA23

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I HAVE A 96 INFINITI I30. I LOVE THIS CAR. IT'S GREAT ON GAS AND HAS A WONDERFUL STEREO SYSTEM. I HAD A MAXIMA PRIOR TO THIS PURCHASE. I THOUGHT THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE IT UNTIL I DROVE THE INFINITI.

I LOVE THE STEREO AND IT IS A ROOMY CAR TOO. WHENEVER I GO PLACES WHICH REQUIRE DRIVING, EVERYONE USUALLY WANTS TO RIDE WITH ME BECAUSE MY CAR IS SOOO COMFORTABLE.

NONE