Used 1996 Infiniti I30 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific I30 model:

Best car for the money
By Pam

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I've owned my Infiniti I30 for 12 years and it just turned 331,000 miles! Just oil changes and maintenance. Never any transmission or engine trouble. Still gets 25.3 mpg. Best car I have ever owned, and I've owned Mercedes & Lexus.

Favorite Features

Quick engine performance. Great gas mileage. Built in 3-point remote for garage and gate openers in the drivers visor. Comfortable leather seats front & back. Plenty of leg and head room. All power. Sunroof with sunshade, and also pop-up in one!Bose 6-speaker system~excellent sound.

Suggested Improvements

Keep making this model, Infiniti!

I love it
By Damon Ray

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car from a private owner. His grandparents owned it before him and decided gave it to him. They had two cars and decided to get rid of the infiniti. Needless to say the car was in mint condition inside & out with a 163k miles on it. I feel like I got a new car with a 163k miles on it. So far no problems at all. I have the I30t with the spoiler, Black. Just like the picture on the site. It still turns heads when she's all cleaned up. The transmission's smooth and the Bose system is great. I love it and plan on keeping it for at least another year, I might give it to my son in college he loves it to.

Favorite Features

The smooth acceleration, the sporty but classy styling, and the comfortable interior. It has class and style, but yet it's still sporty.

Suggested Improvements

A little better handling, and more torque.

Hate to Part Ways
By l-55

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Got this car at 159k. Now, at 205k (and just getting broken in), it has been 'totaled' and I must give it up. I loved it so much that I planned on keeping it till 300k, as it has been incredible! Even the leather has held up and the car can't feel much different than it did new. Only repairs were front axle seals and a minor electrical issue.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride. Nice power for a 6cyl. Feels very much like a luxury car. Reliable. Great quality!

Suggested Improvements

It's spoiled me. Tough to settle for less.

Best Car Ever
By Rush

1996 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

This car is great! I had it for 2 years now and it has given me no problems! It is fast, reliable, smooth running car with an amazing sound system (Bose), you can not go wrong with Infiniti, that's why it costs so much!

Favorite Features

Bose sound system

Suggested Improvements

None...it has all the exterior lighting and interior luxuries.

Excellent
By robert

1996 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought used in 2002 with 88k miles and now has 160k. Still looks good with new wheels and spoiler. Bullet proof engine, still does not use oil. Why can't they make them like this any more? Leather still looks new and only regular maintenance on service.

Favorite Features

Reliable longevity.

Suggested Improvements

None