2009 Infiniti G37 Consumer Review: Wouldn't get any other car

2009 Infiniti G37 - Consumer Review

Wouldn't get any other car
By tecnoxus on

2009 Infiniti G37 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I spent a long time doing research on my next car (4 years) each time I took a car that meet my requirements out on a test drive I was disappointed. I wanted something sporty that wasn't just a flat out race car. BMW got really close. But considering that I got my Infiniti for $45k, when a similarly equipped BMW would have cost $65K, I'm rather happy with how everything turned out.

Takes corners like a dream, jumps off the line great. I like how you can turn the traction control completely off. The intelligent cruise control, and automatic wipers are just those little touches that make the car feel like your really living in the future.

The convertible top sometimes have a small rattle, nothing a little music can't drone out. Still its something that should not happen to a new car. Also I would like it if the Sport mode would keep the car in a lower gear so that power is always ready.