2009 Infiniti G37 Consumer Review: G37XS

2009 Infiniti G37 - Consumer Review

x Sedan (3.7L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

G37XS
By wmck69 on

2009 Infiniti G37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I must have looked at 20-30 different cars makes and models (Lexus, BMW, Acura) and after 4 months of looking and test drving (and reading all the user review), this was by far the best choice ever made. I wanted the best 4-dr sports car and didn't want to pay the BWM price tag for the same performance and repairs are insane for you BMW owners. It is tight, extremely smooth, it's my little red ferrari. So glad I got the "S" model. The 18" wheels and paddle shifters are awesome.

Looks, comfort, ergonomics, decent gas mileage (21, but I am in it a lot), added the K&N typhoon intake system and it what difference that makes (sound and performance). No blind spots, two car seats fit perfectly without kids kicking back of seats, 4 adults fit very comfortably (with ample leg room in back). GPS, hard drive, iPod adapter, never have to leave your hands from the steering wheel, blue tooth phone works incredibly well and easy. The list goes on and on and on....virtually everything about the car I love and I am very picky with cars/trucks.

As of now, absolutely nothing that I can think of.