Used 2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Cool Car
By A. Matthew Raggio

The Batmobile
By Lance Charles

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Only by this car if you want to be noticed. I have owned my G37 for 8 years and over 134,000 miles. Only had one problem that requirex non-warrenty repair. I dont get into my car, I put it on. This car was made fot the highway. It out accelerates just about anything else on the road is highly manuverable, and is rather nice to be in for long drives ( I had a 1 hr commute). I would buy it again...

Love it!
By sl4y3r

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I traded my 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5S for a 2008 G37 Coupe because the lack of power it had and it was boring to drive. The G37 Coupe is so fun to drive; especially when merging on the highway >:] With this car car you can pass others cars with ease. The stock exhaust is just amazing when you turn it on and the interior design is really nice as well. The BOSE sound systems is really loud and nice and listening to music on my car is what I love to do (especially when commuting to work). I like the memory seats. Also, I use the iPod integration and use the steering wheel controls and it makes it easy to select songs
and the iPod is out of sight the whole time.

BOSE Sound system, exhaust sound, memory seats, iphone/ipod integration

I think that the inside door handles can be improved a bit because when I increase the sound volume with max bass, they rattle and sometimes it can get annoying.

Sold a Lexus i loved.. for an Infiniti i love more!
By poolshark7

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Ever since i saw a Lexus IS300 in first year of production i knew i wanted one. Eventually got a black 5 speed with spoiler.. (had my mind on NEVER letting it go)...... daily driven, loved it for 6 years longest i've had a car.. and then just happened to stop one day at lunch and test drive an absolutely gorgeous athens blue G37S... just on a whim.. guess what - i ended up buying it that same day. I'm 5'3" and find the G very comfortable. Like another reviewer said, it's a little light on response, need to anticipate acceleration or use the paddles or tap over into DS mode for more immediate shifts. For a 6 cylinder this car is FAAAAASSST!! 0-60 much faster than a Straight 6 Lexus, wow...

Steering wheel controls, voice control, navigation, (although mine seems to lag a bit and needs to be manually recalculated when off-course, unless i'm doing something wrong.. map is 4 years old now, trying to get an update).. LOVE the engine's power, the dual air filters, the tone of the dual exhaust.. not too loud ..audible inside my house when cold-started but quiet when warm and idle.. hopefully not too loud for my neighbors bedroom by my driveway. (i'd ask but there's nothing i can do if it does bother someone).

Can't reach the footrest, i'm 5"3' so i put my foot flat, knee up against the door, or.. laying on my left side of my foot, knee slightly bent.. would like to have a 2ndary foot rest maybe farther out than the existing one. (like a sideways stair, have 2 options for a foot) Not sure if i can edit this after submitting but i highly recommend this car. (Highly!) Also, in 2012 i picked mine up for 24k at 55000 miles, still under warranty.

I'm a car guy again!
By Matt

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car 2 days ago and traded in my Lexus ES 350. The Lexus is truly a fantastic car for comfort and fuel economy, but it requires you to lose your man card. My past cars have been Mustang V8's, Saab 9.5, BMW 525 and Acura TL. I've only driven the G37 about 4 times so far, but I love it and can't wait to drive it again. It's quiet and comfy when you want it to be, but can certainly growl and perform with the push of a pedal. Some say the brakes are touchy, I say precise. Some don't like the "off the line" acceleration, buy a true sports car. Some don't like the trunk space, IT'S A COUPE! Head space? I'm 6' 190, no problem. I'm a car guy again!

Platinum graphite sport with 19's and spoiler looks awesome. Performance ample when your ready. Great balance between luxury and sport.

Wish I bought it sooner. Don't know or care about fuel economy.