2008 Infiniti G37 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G37 model:
Great car!
By Jeff on 02/05/09 17:04 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is simply the best car I have ever owned, sporty tuned ride with luxury interior, beautiful leather! My z4 was too stiff!! The G37 was not only the best value but the best car under 35k period! The A4 is under powered as is the 328i which comes with fake leather in the base... Its only comp is the 335i and the A5 but they cost so much more! and the 335i just isn't that comfortable to drive!

Watch Out BMW
By Mark on 08/09/08 22:14 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Had Bimmers for several years and still like them. Tried to trade in my 03/Z4 for a 08/330 coupe but felt like I got the brush off from the saleman. Went across the street and purshased the G37 that evening. Purely amazed that I found a car that not only was several thousand less than the BMW but could run with it as well. Interior and exterior fit and finishes are fantastic. But the best experience is to hop in and let her run. WOW! My MPG is averaging right at 26mpg out on the highway and 23mpg combined. Can't wait to see the convertible when it arrives.

Best Buy
By Tscts on 05/29/08 14:37 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

The G37 is a best buy for the money. I've always liked the G35 coupe, but exterior and interior improvements in addition to the 330 hp engine make me glad I waited. The base model is loaded with standard features, including numerous safety and security items, so I'm pleased to not need nor pay for the sport, premium, navigation nor tech packages. The G37 is a great buy for a luxury sport coupe.

Mid Life Crisis Car
By Skip on 05/08/08 17:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Did a lot of homework before purchasing this car. The car for the quality, design, reliability and price has no competition.

Best Sports Car I've Had
By MYNorona on 12/22/07 19:13 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I've driven Porsches, BMWs, and a Corvette. This one beats them all as for my personal taste. I look forward each time to drive my new G37 car. The technological advancement from my old G35 2005 to G37 2008 feels like 10 years difference. I'm a big fan of manual shift gears on cars but the Paddle Shifter is so much fun to use. Especially, I get busy making my calls while I drive most of the time. I just experimented recording with the digital flash card to play music and it sounded awesome. I can't believe we're living the day and age of advanced technoloy today. On this car it's true that you get more than what you pay for. I can't wait next week when I install my Infiniti exhaust system

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.