Used 2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan

View reviews for a specific G37 Sedan model:

Love it with a $$$ Warning
By Jack C

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After finally graduating the kids from school I decided to spend some money on myself. I found my dream car in a Garnet and Black G37 Sport Convertible. My love affair with this car was dampened by my most recent visit to the Infiniti dealership to repair the ICC cruise control that would not set. When the service department calls and asks are you sitting down then you know you are in trouble. $4000 to fix the ICC cruise control. I talked to the corporate rep and they refused to help at all even though the car has only 37000 miles on it. So I was extremely disappointed that they could care less about protecting the Infiniti brand. So my advice is to never purchase a new Infiniti with expensive bells and whistles. Look for values on the used market.

2010 g37x sedan
By Matt

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought this car about a year ago with only 18,000 miles. Since then I've almost double the miles since I bought it and it has been the best car I've ever owned. The main reason why I bought this car was for the reliability and performance. (I also own a 350z). The car is extremely fast for a 4dr sedan and with the awd it gets off the line extremely fast in any condition. With all this power it's hard not to get yourself into trouble. I drive it hard every day and have even tracked the car. Still runs like brand new. Being in the northeast and having the worst winter on record it always got me where I had to go and never got stuck.

Perfect balance and combination
By emsmith175

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Coming from a 2002 Honda CR-V, I wanted something that had some giddy-up that also had the feel of a sports car, but the comfort of a luxury sedan. I was looking at Mustang's and Camaro's that had the driving aspect nailed, but lacked in comfort, gas mileage, and visibility. Luckily, I found this 2010 Infiniti G37X used online with 66k miles on it, and I was IMMEDIATELY in love. It is SO fast, purrs when you drive it, but has all the bells and whistles (and the comfort) of a BMW! Not to mention it's beautiful to look at and is definitely a head-turner on the streets! It's absolutely everything I love in a car. Could not be happier!

I love the speed and the response this car has. It's so incredibly fast! The visibility is also excellent and although the interior is pretty roomy, you don't feel like you're driving a boat around. Super easy to park (the backup camera makes it even easier) and it's extremely comfortable to drive and to be a passenger. The Bose sound system also sounds amazing.

I bought this car used with one previous owner and there are very minor electrical things that are broken (i.e. the digital speedometer is frozen on one speed) but overall the car has held up beautifully over 5 years. Barely looks used at all!

Great sport sedan
By waxahachiejoe

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first "luxury car". I bought this car because I wanted a manual shift sport sedan with 300+ horsepower. Today, this means buying a luxury car.
No one makes a regular V6, well equipped sedan, with a stick anymore. I bought my car 3 years old, with 23K miles on it and I LOVE THIS CAR. It's the perfect car for someone that's too old for a mustang GT, needs 4 doors, but still wants a fun to drive stick shift.

I could nit pick this car, but for the money, I can't imagine a better car. Is a BMW 550, a better car?
Sure.
Can you buy one with low miles for under $30K? NOPE.

Manual transmission

It's power really kicks in during higher RPM's. It makes a very refined shift, but for me, I'd take a little more jump.

After almost 3 years
By seegee37

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

It's almost 3 years since we bought our G, and we have no regrets.

Other than routine servicing, it's only been in for three TB's - one for transmission (it worked), navigation (another story), and the rear passenger window air leak (caused wind noise at speed - corrected).

The initial enthusiasm for the navigation system waned as we regularly were directed to non-existent destinations (such as restaurants in the middle of established residential areas). This is a poor data issue that Infiniti refused to address.

The fuel economy (mainly highway) has consistently amazed us - even at 75 mph we average 26-27.

Power, fuel economy, highway ride, technology, and exterior styling

Navigation system is the only negative, and Infinitis' refusal to address the poor data issue.