Used 2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G37 Sedan model:

Perfect balance and combination
By emsmith175

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Coming from a 2002 Honda CR-V, I wanted something that had some giddy-up that also had the feel of a sports car, but the comfort of a luxury sedan. I was looking at Mustang's and Camaro's that had the driving aspect nailed, but lacked in comfort, gas mileage, and visibility. Luckily, I found this 2010 Infiniti G37X used online with 66k miles on it, and I was IMMEDIATELY in love. It is SO fast, purrs when you drive it, but has all the bells and whistles (and the comfort) of a BMW! Not to mention it's beautiful to look at and is definitely a head-turner on the streets! It's absolutely everything I love in a car. Could not be happier!

I love the speed and the response this car has. It's so incredibly fast! The visibility is also excellent and although the interior is pretty roomy, you don't feel like you're driving a boat around. Super easy to park (the backup camera makes it even easier) and it's extremely comfortable to drive and to be a passenger. The Bose sound system also sounds amazing.

I bought this car used with one previous owner and there are very minor electrical things that are broken (i.e. the digital speedometer is frozen on one speed) but overall the car has held up beautifully over 5 years. Barely looks used at all!

Great sport sedan
By waxahachiejoe

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first "luxury car". I bought this car because I wanted a manual shift sport sedan with 300+ horsepower. Today, this means buying a luxury car. No one makes a regular V6, well equipped sedan, with a stick anymore. I bought my car 3 years old, with 23K miles on it and I LOVE THIS CAR. It's the perfect car for someone that's too old for a mustang GT, needs 4 doors, but still wants a fun to drive stick shift. I could nit pick this car, but for the money, I can't imagine a better car. Is a BMW 550, a better car? Sure. Can you buy one with low miles for under $30K? NOPE.

Manual transmission

It's power really kicks in during higher RPM's. It makes a very refined shift, but for me, I'd take a little more jump.

After almost 3 years
By seegee37

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

It's almost 3 years since we bought our G, and we have no regrets. Other than routine servicing, it's only been in for three TB's - one for transmission (it worked), navigation (another story), and the rear passenger window air leak (caused wind noise at speed - corrected). The initial enthusiasm for the navigation system waned as we regularly were directed to non-existent destinations (such as restaurants in the middle of established residential areas). This is a poor data issue that Infiniti refused to address. The fuel economy (mainly highway) has consistently amazed us - even at 75 mph we average 26-27.

Power, fuel economy, highway ride, technology, and exterior styling

Navigation system is the only negative, and Infinitis' refusal to address the poor data issue.

3 Year Lease Coming to an End.....
By taggart01

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have 3 months left to the lease. I initially got this car because my wife and I both liked the design and the standard features were nice. Overall the car has worked fine for us. Cons: from day 1, pulling out of the dealer lot the transmission is jerks. Only happens when the engine starts cold. Wind noise-always sounds like it's coming from the rear passenger side. I keep checking to see if my son left the window open. Pros: the engine is nice, unfortunately it's mated to a terrible tranny. Wear and tear on the interior trim and leather is nice. Cleaned up, you could hardly tell there was 32K on this car.

design, engine

get a real, working, properly mated, reliable, non-jerky transmission

Just bought this car
By scottyb32

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My early impressions of this car are mostly positive. After driving a 325xi for 4 years and putting almost 80,000 miles in it (flipped 118k the day I traded it in), I was very accustomed to that car. With the G37, I can tell it is definitely a bigger car, and it shows in the passenger space. The power is addictive, and the handling is very sharp. The infotainment screen is very useful and I love the 2 GB hard drive. The refreshed face for 2010 along with the bright red paint really makes it stand out. Overall, I have to say I miss my beloved 3 series less than I expected.

Engine, handling, center screen.

Less shiny plastic on the lower door panels.