2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G37 Sedan model:
Great sport sedan
By waxahachiejoe on 09/09/13 14:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first "luxury car". I bought this car because I wanted a manual shift sport sedan with 300+ horsepower. Today, this means buying a luxury car. No one makes a regular V6, well equipped sedan, with a stick anymore. I bought my car 3 years old, with 23K miles on it and I LOVE THIS CAR. It's the perfect car for someone that's too old for a mustang GT, needs 4 doors, but still wants a fun to drive stick shift. I could nit pick this car, but for the money, I can't imagine a better car. Is a BMW 550, a better car? Sure. Can you buy one with low miles for under $30K? NOPE.

After almost 3 years
By seegee37 on 08/12/13 12:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

It's almost 3 years since we bought our G, and we have no regrets. Other than routine servicing, it's only been in for three TB's - one for transmission (it worked), navigation (another story), and the rear passenger window air leak (caused wind noise at speed - corrected). The initial enthusiasm for the navigation system waned as we regularly were directed to non-existent destinations (such as restaurants in the middle of established residential areas). This is a poor data issue that Infiniti refused to address. The fuel economy (mainly highway) has consistently amazed us - even at 75 mph we average 26-27.

3 Year Lease Coming to an End.....
By taggart01 on 06/22/13 14:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have 3 months left to the lease. I initially got this car because my wife and I both liked the design and the standard features were nice. Overall the car has worked fine for us. Cons: from day 1, pulling out of the dealer lot the transmission is jerks. Only happens when the engine starts cold. Wind noise-always sounds like it's coming from the rear passenger side. I keep checking to see if my son left the window open. Pros: the engine is nice, unfortunately it's mated to a terrible tranny. Wear and tear on the interior trim and leather is nice. Cleaned up, you could hardly tell there was 32K on this car.

Just bought this car
By scottyb32 on 05/24/12 11:03 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My early impressions of this car are mostly positive. After driving a 325xi for 4 years and putting almost 80,000 miles in it (flipped 118k the day I traded it in), I was very accustomed to that car. With the G37, I can tell it is definitely a bigger car, and it shows in the passenger space. The power is addictive, and the handling is very sharp. The infotainment screen is very useful and I love the 2 GB hard drive. The refreshed face for 2010 along with the bright red paint really makes it stand out. Overall, I have to say I miss my beloved 3 series less than I expected.

Great for the price
By yojako on 11/16/11 17:29 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I compare every car to my old E500 so keep that in mind. I also traded a 2009 Lexus E350 for this car so obviously I like the more sporty aspect. This car has 7 ways to access media (music, audio books, etc.), that alone is amazing. The car is tight, handles great on cheap tires, and has enough power to get you in trouble. The transmission is a bit rough, by that I mean it favors sport over comfort. Not all bad, especially on the occasion you're looking for that. My E500 was a superior car in many ways, but was not as reliable and carried a hefty price difference. I love the car, have gotten used to the somewhat choppy downshifting, and look forward to my commute. Can't ask for much more.

Beyond the Looks, the Car Lacks
By jisaac1 on 03/21/11 13:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

After a few Honda Accords, an Acura TL, and BMW 325i I was excited to take my 2010 G37 Journey with tech and navi packages home. But that is where I am most comfortable in the this car, at home. Trany is rough in auto or sport - dealer, after a few visits cannot identify the problem. Downshifts are unreliable and harsh. Interior noise is not what I would expect; wind, road, and tire noise is louder than it should. Paint quality is poor. Just passed 10k miles and examining the hood would make you think it has many more miles. I keep it washed weekly, waxed every 60 days, and you wouldn't know it.

2nd review
By ljb5966 on 02/25/11 06:26 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 2nd review of this car after owning it almost a year now. I have had Zero issues. It is a beautiful car and a pleasure to drive. For those who complain that it is not a luxury ride - it will beat you up a little - it is a performance car, not meant for a perfectly cushy ride. Buy a Caddy or Lexus if you want that! Do your research before buying. Also, take the car for an extended test drive - most luxury brands will allow you to "lease" one overnight. Acura, Infiniti and Volvo all allowed me to do that. Acura missed a huge market by making the TL larger and longer and Volvo dealerships don't care if you buy a car or not.

Heaven on wheels
By gib2011 on 01/18/11 20:05 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I looked at BMW 3 series, Audi A4 and VWcc in addition to the 2011 Infinti G37X. Overall the 2011 G37x offered a lot more for a much lower cost. My G37X is all wheel drive with rear view back up cam, blue tooth, navigation, leather heated seats, heated wind screens, bose sound system with cd, dvd player, ipod connections, cd burner, satellite radio,memory stick reader and 30GB storage music box hard drive. This car is awsome, luxurious and fun to drive. Its actually faster than the BMW. Total price with remote start was several thousands less than the BMW and Audi with similar options.

6 months later.....
By captivemind on 12/31/10 23:30 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Excellent overall. It balances handling, comfort and exceptional value. I looked at all the usual suspects. 3 series, C-Class, Acura, Lexus and found the G37 to represent the best of all these brands. 3.7liter is a rocket on wheels, precision handling when pushed and comfortable in city driving. Exceptional navigation system, very easy use with both voice command and touchscreen. Great driving position. I have about 4k miles and its been very reliable compared to my 2008 Audi A6. Service costs are very reasonable. Good long distance cruiser. Like BMW and Mercedes, G37s are built on independent rear wheel drive platform unlike Lexus ES and Acura TL.

Excellent so far
By schroeder on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have had this car about 2 months now, and have put about 2,000 miles. I have really enjoyed it so far and have no regrets after I fixed the sport seat (see below) I have the xS version, which is both the four wheel drive, and the sport package. The car has amazing acceleration and handling. The interior is great. The version I purchased has the navigation system. This is not something I really wanted, but it is nice. The navigation system is very good, but it is hard to find your destination sometimes. My garmin hand held is easier to use. I love the Ipod option and the XM radio. My 9 and 6 year old kids aren't big fans of the small back seat though.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti G37 Sedan in VA is:

$130 per month*