2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Consumer Review: Good value

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe - Consumer Review

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe

Sport Coupe (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual)

Good value
By Eric on

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a black 2010 G37S Coupe 6MT. My previous car was a 2007 BMW 530i (a terrific car, FYI). I wanted a driver's car and looked at comparable (and more expensive) coupe offerings from BMW and Audi. The Mercedes was too soft and didn't offer the driving experience I sought. Audi S5 and BMW M3 were high on my initial list, but I kept coming back to the Infiniti as a more practical solution as a daily driver. The A5's engine kept it out of the running. 335i coupe was a compelling choice but I decided to keep the extra $7-10K in my pocket. This segment is competitive and I would urge any potential buyer to drive each of these cars.

Build quality on par with BMW or Lexus, electronics including stereo, nav, usb and satellite are terrific and are extremely easy to use. Good handling for a large coupe.

better cup holders, durability of the paint, engine needs more refinement at higher RPM, clutch mechanism, average MPG is around 18 right now -- maybe Infiniti should take some pointers from Ford

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review