2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G37 Coupe model:
2nd G37 coupe in 2 years
By Kat on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I traded in my 2009 G37X coupe as I was displeased with its performance (no sport package). The S coupe has improved performance but I'm puzzled over the persistent surge in rpm during braking. My guess is that it is the rev matching (failure in system level testing to evaluate this situation or code for it), but it has led to some unsettling moments while stopping or while slowing down on steep mountain roads with curves. Overall I'm pleased - walked away from purchasing a 335is that I loved due to the value for the dollar of the G. Nothing else in the price range appealed to me.

Infiniti makes great cars
By Bill on 02/01/10 16:43 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Infiniti makes great cars - dealers need help This is my 2nd G37s coupe. Traded in a 2008 for the 2010 The 2008 was the best car i ever had so I bought a new one in the new Gun Metal gray color. Infiniti made some good changes and also some bad changes. Overall the car is dynamite and I love to drive it everyday. Gets looks, ok on gas, great performance, cool features.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe in VA is:

$149 per month*