2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G37 Coupe model:
Loud brakes and Horrible Interior
By ulsandy on 07/15/12 11:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Third time Infiniti buyer and third time was NOT the charm. My car has been in the shop 5 times in the first 14 months of ownership for brake noise. Noise loud enough to be heard inside the house when I enter/exit the driveway. Excuse after excuse from the dealer with no real resolution. First it was a pin, then a hose and now a spring. I have to fight to get them to reproduce every single time. I've been told "they squeak when they're cold" then "they squeak when they're hot" and finally "it's not a safety issue". Opened a case with customer service. What a joke. Called 4 times now, twice spoke to the rep and twice left messages. Not a single thing done as a result of case opened.

12 month review
By westlake_atx on 04/29/11 13:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the G37S for 12 months. It is a great looking vehicle and I think the interior is well laid out and high quality for the price. I have several complaints about this car (see below), but probably the biggest is that the handling is not really what I expected from a sporty coupe. I'm guessing I would be happier in the 370Z, but I need the backseat. Really not a bad car, however, it is not the real luxury value that I expected for $39K. I guess you get what you pay for. That said, I would warn anyone coming from Lexus, BMW or Mercedes to understand that this vehicle is not in the same league as far as luxury. Nor, does it drive nearly as sporty as it appears.

2nd G37 coupe in 2 years
By Kat on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I traded in my 2009 G37X coupe as I was displeased with its performance (no sport package). The S coupe has improved performance but I'm puzzled over the persistent surge in rpm during braking. My guess is that it is the rev matching (failure in system level testing to evaluate this situation or code for it), but it has led to some unsettling moments while stopping or while slowing down on steep mountain roads with curves. Overall I'm pleased - walked away from purchasing a 335is that I loved due to the value for the dollar of the G. Nothing else in the price range appealed to me.

GREAT RIDE!
By Herc95 on 07/23/10 05:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I previously owned a 2007 G37X Sedan. It was an awesome car, but I wanted something sportier that I could drive year round. The G37X Coupe provides that and more. This is one great ride. It exudes class yet is a little hot rod. Top notch quality just like all Infiniti vehicles. I would highly recommend this car to those considering any other Luxury Sports car.

Good value
By Eric on 06/15/10 12:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a black 2010 G37S Coupe 6MT. My previous car was a 2007 BMW 530i (a terrific car, FYI). I wanted a driver's car and looked at comparable (and more expensive) coupe offerings from BMW and Audi. The Mercedes was too soft and didn't offer the driving experience I sought. Audi S5 and BMW M3 were high on my initial list, but I kept coming back to the Infiniti as a more practical solution as a daily driver. The A5's engine kept it out of the running. 335i coupe was a compelling choice but I decided to keep the extra $7-10K in my pocket. This segment is competitive and I would urge any potential buyer to drive each of these cars.

Infiniti makes great cars
By Bill on 02/01/10 16:43 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Infiniti makes great cars - dealers need help This is my 2nd G37s coupe. Traded in a 2008 for the 2010 The 2008 was the best car i ever had so I bought a new one in the new Gun Metal gray color. Infiniti made some good changes and also some bad changes. Overall the car is dynamite and I love to drive it everyday. Gets looks, ok on gas, great performance, cool features.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti G37 Coupe in VA is:

$149 per month*