2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
my 2008 Infiniti G35
By saminhouston on 04/27/13 12:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my infiniti it now has 128k miles on it. the car is immaculate, i love it, it has some flaws but im 20 yrs old so for me i think its perfect. i have the fully loaded package (tech & sport) but i have the journey model b/c in houston 99% of the time you wont have snow lol. ive always done maintenance on time, no problems what so ever not even one. I take care of my care so it takes care of me, 128k miles strong & im going to keep this car forever.

My first real investment pays off...
By ebbandblow on 10/21/11 10:41 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First of all, WOW. This car captured my eye from the moment I spotted it during my search for the best car in my price range. At first what really got me into it was it's stock 306hp V-6! And good thing because if it were not for it having a more powerful engine than the Acura TL Type S, I would have never even considered this car as an option. Now moving onto the inside (where I really fell in love with the car) you see a gorgeous speed/tach gauge setup with a barrage of buttons all with the perfect touch of accent lighting. Not to mention just about any tech feature you can fit into a sport sedan (even if you don't opt for the tech. package.) Continued below

Two Years Later & Would Do It Again!
By dbal72 on 10/14/11 06:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Two-year follow up on my 2008 G35xS. Have the "S" pckge which makes car even better. The "S" package is 18" beautiful wheels, different front facia, side rocker panel, paddle shifters, sport seats. Suspension stays same as stock which is nice blend for sport/comfort. Bought used and have owned two years and put on over 50k miles. ZERO problems with this car. Reliability has been rock-solid. Other than typical maintenance I have put nothing into this car. Have always owned Audi/VW and even though the Infiniti interior isn't quite the fit and finish of the Audi it is close. The AWD system in this car is flawless. Drives like RWD until you need the traction in snow/rain.

Dream car
By thew60 on 07/28/11 11:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had my eyes on this car since 2007 when it came out. I got my 008 G35x after getting rid of my 2006 Maxima which was great except for the pathetic turning circle. I purchased a pre owned car with 27K on it. Looks and rides like new. This is my dream car. Maybe I have low expectations of a dream car (Lamborghini maybe?) but I am realistic. The car is beautiful on the outside and inside. It is comfortable, quiet, has a killer Bose sound system, and handles fantastic. I had the same engine in my Maxima but you not know it here. The engine makes a sweet growl and has amazing power off the line and consistent through the RPM. Something Infiniti did with the drivetrain and they did it right !!

Balance empitomized
By dustinson on 01/27/11 10:49 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Balance. This car has it in almost every aspect. I love how it balances power, control, reliability, comfort, usability and value. It isn't the same as a coupe 6MT on a summer's day, but makes up for overall enjoyment, year-round. I wasn't able to find more bang for my buck. I previously had a 2007 G35 Coupe 6MT. It was Wonderful, but I needed a second AWD car for winter. Decided on the G35x for AWD, Power and 4drs (got kids!). Wife now drives it and loves it. I spend an hour in it every day and am thankful for every minute. I am a big fan of Infiniti's now. They do such an excellent job with their cars. They don't make them feel overly mechanical or disconnected.

AWESOME
By DSK on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased and am blown away by the performance of this car. Need AWD and compared to Audi A4 Quattro. This car is a beast and is unbelievably fun to drive. I am ecstatic and can't wait to drive it. You owe it to yourself to test drive one of these if you are in the market. I had a hard time not tipping my hand in front of the dealer, it is that much fun to drive, ridiculous value. Infiniti is very helpful as well.

G35 GOGOGO
By TonyBoston on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I Got this car in 2010,is fun to drive plenty HP, every I looked at it still fall in love with this baby G35X-S,nice sound system, As I know everyone notice gas mileage can't complained about it with 306 HP. Take a test drive G35 then you'll know what I mean.

Not a German car
By DannoK on 09/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Seems obvious, right? The car has been way more reliable than the German cars I've owned, but the build quality seems below their standards. It's 2.5 years old now and the dash above the steering wheel is warping, the rubber gaskets around the doors are starting to crack and there are wear marks on the rubber coated parts of the steering wheel, and no, I don't wear any rings! It's a great drive, though! Always plenty of power, plenty of gadgets and very reliable.

Bought it used and love it
By Nito on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought a 2008 in 2010 to replace my 2006 ML 350 because it wasn't very fun to drive. This G35 has been so much more fun. Don't know what I was thinking when I bought the MB. I hated driving when I had it. This car has restored my love of driving. Best car I've owned so far.

Best Car Made
By T Downs on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my G35 for 1 week. I love it. Drives great. The sound system is the best. It is fun to drive. It is very comfortable. Very stylish everyone looks when I drive by.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan in WA is:

$170 per month*