2008 Infiniti G35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Balance empitomized
By dustinson on 01/27/11 10:49 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Balance. This car has it in almost every aspect. I love how it balances power, control, reliability, comfort, usability and value. It isn't the same as a coupe 6MT on a summer's day, but makes up for overall enjoyment, year-round. I wasn't able to find more bang for my buck. I previously had a 2007 G35 Coupe 6MT. It was Wonderful, but I needed a second AWD car for winter. Decided on the G35x for AWD, Power and 4drs (got kids!). Wife now drives it and loves it. I spend an hour in it every day and am thankful for every minute. I am a big fan of Infiniti's now. They do such an excellent job with their cars. They don't make them feel overly mechanical or disconnected.

G35 GOGOGO
By TonyBoston on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I Got this car in 2010,is fun to drive plenty HP, every I looked at it still fall in love with this baby G35X-S,nice sound system, As I know everyone notice gas mileage can't complained about it with 306 HP. Take a test drive G35 then you'll know what I mean.

Excellent Sport Machine
By Spankee on 10/06/09 15:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car was purchased from my company for $10,000 less than blue book. I had my eye on a sports car, but with a luxury look. This was it. I had an Infiniti QX56, but with gas prices, I just could not afford to let the tags, insurance, and now gas eat away at my pocketbook. This car is fun to drive. This car is awesome. My G35 Sport has the automatic/manual/paddle shifters on the steering wheel which makes this car more fun to drive. The only thing is that since I drive this car fast, I wish it had a bigger gas tank.

WOW
By amspychalski on 05/12/09 17:49 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car over a year and am still in that "new car love" with it. The 306 HP engine puts out TONS of power, so much it has turned me in to one of those people who speeds anywhere and everywhere. I have driven tons and tons of cars, and have never driven one this fast. As the dealer said, it is a sports car with a sedan body. The interior of the car is equally as stunning as the performance. All of the functions, including the navigation, are extremely easy to use. We love the iPod dock in the center console, as well as the ability to use an external flash drive to import music into the car's memory for playback. The seats are overly comfortable and roomy all around.

Couldn't be happier
By lovemyG on 01/12/09 22:10 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I admit I'm biased, I wanted the G since I saw the first photos of the 2007 model. I waited out the lease on my previous vehicle, then searched for more than a month to find a 6spd Sport. I live in upstate NY and took delivery in late November at the start of snow season; after nearly 2 months, I have no regrets about buying RWD. A set of Blizzaks all around, plus VDC and a light touch on the throttle and clutch, and I haven't had a problem at all. The G is everything I wanted; stylish, sophisticated, RWD, 6MT, with all the tech gadgets I could ask for. A friend rode in it and commented "Nice, but not a BMW or Audi." Which is exactly why I bought it.

Defective G35S
By peter on 12/19/08 20:29 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This G35S with summer tires would not survive in a snow storm. I'm battling with Nissan with a suspension, steering or tracking problem as this car is way too sensitive to road crown compared to every car I've driven, it drives straight in the right lane but would crash into the woods next to the left lane as soon as the hands are off the steering wheel, after alignment done on it 3 times, Nissan is refusing to acknowledge this quality defect while all 3 of their loaner cars I've driven drove without this problem, I would trade it in for an AWD especially living in the NE, a RWD just won't cut it in snow. It's worse than a Maxima SE, don't waste your money

Plenty of Bang for the Buck
By 2nd Car on 12/02/08 18:54 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

If you get this car I highly recommend the Premium Package. It includes the completely integrated iPod hookup (Lexus does not), a sunroof, upgraded stereo, and more comfortable seats with the seat assist feature. My first car was a Camry so the 306 hp performance is a definite upgrade. I love being able to pass and merge at will. MPG has been 20 mpg so far vs 30+ with my 4 cyl Camry. This is not a full size car so if you are going to have frequent backseat guests you might consider something larger. A few of my friends have BMWs but they were very impressed with the look and performance of this car. For the money I don't think it can be beat.

Best Sports Sedan under $35K
By UofMG35 on 05/02/08 11:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Unmatched performance for the price. Acceleration, handling, braking are all at the top of the class. Fuel economy is decent considering the performance (I get 20 mpg, with 75% city driving). Packed with luxury features like touch screen nav, back up camera, iPod interface, bi-Xenon headlights, Bluetooth, voice recognition, etc. Interior is roomy with great seat comfort (driver seat has 16-way adjustment on Sport model). Can't go wrong with a G.

The Perfect (Luxurious) Sports Car
By jagguar on 03/14/08 11:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wasn't originally looking for a car in this class but when I saw all the features I just couldn't help myself. I was looking for a fun sporty car and this is exactly that, but with a lot of luxury thrown in as well. It's comparable to the BMW 335i (better IMHO) in performance, comfort, and luxury. It has virtually all the luxury features of $50k+ luxury cars. If you're looking for a car that's fun to drive, the G35 is unrivaled. And it fits 5 people comfortably too! The clutch is stiff but easy to get used to. And I strongly suggest spending the extra 5k to get the nav. All the features that comes with it are awesome! I wish I got the tech package.

Sweet Alternative to the BMW 328
By President on 03/02/08 22:32 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The G35S 6MT is one of the finest luxury sedans in its class, and, with attractive pricing comparable to the BMW 328, it certainly is closing the gaps in quality, performance and affordability. My G35S is fully loaded with aftermarket chrome detail work. Since my purchase I have been ecstatic and have woken up everyday with a smile on my face. The interior is exceptional in both design and comfort. With more standard luxury options and equipment than the 328, such as HID Xenon headlights, leather upholstery, and keyless entry with push-button start. Bottom line, if you can live without the prestigious German nameplate, the best value for your money is the Infiniti G35 Sport 6MT.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.