2006 Infiniti G35 Consumer Review: No Step Down from E36 M3

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Review

No Step Down from E36 M3
By anfesa on

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I spent quite some time searching for the right substitute to my M3. I was hooked up on the amazing torque and handling. I finally test drove the G35 Coupe and didn't think it twice. I could have added the sport package, but the premium and performance tire package have been more than satisfying. Very well shoed with Michelins on 18" wheels. Bluetooth is very convenient. Bose sound is Ok. The stiffer sport suspension could have matched better the M3's cornering, but the whole experience makes me easily forget. The exhaust note is sweet, the handling is perfect, and the acceleration makes me forget the M tradition. After 4 bimmers and an A4, I now realize I put my money in the wrong hands.

Acceleration, Point-and-shoot steering, ultra smooth automatic transmission, fit-like-a-glove driver's seat.

Lower seating position in the back so that taller people can fit. Speedo and Tachometer's position more towards the center so that they are more visible. I find myself moving my hands to look at the speed and revs.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review