For the money you can't beat this car
By Puckfel on
2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
4k miles, 5 mos. if you need 4 seats, fun and don't have $50k, this is a great car. I have sp pkg, 6 sp M, RAS, 19" wh, nav. couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so I searched, bought 600 miles away and drove home on the blue ridge pkwy. Awesome!!! To me: ride is great, tire noise is HORRENDOUS on cement. I have to get better tires this month. Handling with rear active steering beats out cars over $150k. A pro F driver and I have tracked this 2x and left people in F's and track people mesmerized, probably at or possibly sub 5.3 secs 0-60. Beats out B 335, and I beat out B pro driver in handling. Imagine what good tires would mean.
Favorite Features
Handling, handling, handling. Power's adequate. Handling's so tight and sure w/ 4 WS it is hard to slide thru corners. Never thought I would miss that. I didn't get (yet) the spoiler, don't think it helps and hurts the beautiful, clean lines for those that want a bigger trunk, get a different car.
Suggested Improvements
Needs speed sensing wipers, backup adjustable passenger mirror, better rubber, nav that is better integrated. Audio is mediocre and bluetooth isn't workable. What's with the seats that are hard to set/use and slow to move? Weak interior finish.