2006 Infiniti G35 Consumer Review: For Driving Enthusiast

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Review

For Driving Enthusiast
By Jake on

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2006 A/T coupe. Purchased in 4/09 for $23K with 27K miles. Since it's important to know what kind of person is writing the review: 24 years old, no kids, fresh out of college, girlfriend and no house payments. Also have a 95 Acura Integra 2dr. This car is perfect for anyone looking for an amazing sports car that is a great everyday driving vehicle. This thing handles and performs so well that I was able to keep up with two friends on sport bikes on a twisty back road. I researched cars for months trying to find something that was what I wanted for a reasonable price. I looked in to the Audi, BMW 3 and Lexus IS 250. This car for the price won hands down.

Favorite Features

PERFORMANCE!!! Handles, great, amazing brakes, more power then you need, Exhaust note, Intelligent Key (best tech ever), comfortable seats that hug you (although I am 5'8 165 lbs, so take that into consideration), Exterior looks get peoples attention. Bluetooth phone, memory seats and BOSE audio.

Suggested Improvements

Like everyone says gas mileage is poor, I am getting about 21 mpg with 40/60 city to highway driving. Trunk space is poor, but I can fit a golf bag among other things. I have heard tire wear is an issue but have only had the car for 2 months and the tires are new.