Awesome Pawsome, I'm Smitten!
By Ruah on
2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
This thing has paws and claws!! GZZZZZZZ i feel 35 again :)! I can't get enough of it...been in it for 3-4 months now, and still in the honeymoon phase~ I want to go just drive it all the time. One of the cons mentioned by edmunds is the uncomfortable tightness of suspension. I find it loosening as time goes on, and I love the "tightness" in the curves...hummm! And yeah, it hummmmsss...people have commented on the roaring hummm...beautiful song it is. The styling is awesome...reminds me of a cross between a porsche carrera and Ferrari dino...and although not in their hp status, it moves and groves and soothes... I don't like the how the doors sound...it should thump these rattle.
Favorite Features
Roadside stares...beautiful styling for as long as its been around...like Demi Moore...just keeps coming at you...ahh, the extreme pounce, and pawing/clawing around turns very "tight"...just pull it out of any turn and watch her pounce...no wonder they like to "drift" this thing...super loverly...
Suggested Improvements
Fix the door closures with more padding to decrease rattling hard closure. They should thump,but I guess that's hard to do with a coupe...u'll figure it out,KAIZEN!! Also, do something for the cup holders, we don't put our coffee back there silly, move them up to forward mid-panel opening -Minutia