Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Best coupe for the money
By G35 dan

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second G35 Coupe. Performance for a V6 is great. Handling is great. Styling is awesome. Looks a lot more expensive than it is. I do not drive it in winter months so I cannot comment on the winter driving. But during the summer it is my favorite ride. I did a lot of research and comparisons before I bought my first one in 2004. I do not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone looking for a top-notch coupe at a reasonable price.

The timeless styling. The exhaust note. Interior design. Comfort on long rides. Reasonable mpg for a "performance" car. MP3 capable CD player. Low production means there aren't too many on the road (I like that).

Put back the extra lighter (power) outlets. Add an Ipod input for the radio.

Be Very Very Careful
By infinitelyunhappy

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had the car two weeks and the transmission had to be replaced. Dealer GM treated me as if I was an idiot. No feedback from Infiniti after complaint. Now has developed rattles and tranny is still noisy and whines on decel. Stay away from this car. Infiniti/Nissan obviously does not care at all about Customer Satisfaction.

Read before you buy saftey problem
By M COLE

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car BUT< while driving in the rain at 55 mph, the rear end started to spin out of control. I was on the highway in the left lane, the rear end lost control and spun out hitting the rear then the front, could have killed me and my wife. when We came to a stop, the stability control on the dash,by itself went to OFF, called Infiniti they told me not to drive it they would come see it, two months later after no visit, they met me at dealer, they drove it and said they could not get it to do it again. denied responsibilty. Read consumers report they made a good call. Please be careful infiniti won't help you

Car is great if it only was safe

Infiniti should admit and fix stability control problem before people are killed

Awesome Car
By rbeasley

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have loved every moment with this vehicle. This is my second G35 coupe. I love the looks I get in this car and for the money, you cannot find a better value in a sports car. The size of the wheels and the exterior styling really set this car off. I have had no mechanical problems with this vehicle. It runs like a champ and the navigation syatem is very accurate.

19" wheels, navigation, MP3 technology, bluetooth hand-free phone and the keyless feauture for opening the doors and starting the car.

Make the bumpers more durable. They are extremely fragile. They crack on the slightest impact. Include reverse tilt down on the side mirrors. With such nice wheels on the vehicle, it is a great feature to have when parallel parking.

g35coupe
By Bob Davis

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and a real head turner. Enough power to keep your passenger pinned back in his/her seat.

Makes driving fun again