2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Comfort and leisure!
By The Metcalfes on 08/05/06 10:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The G-35 Coupe is one of the most impressive cars I have ever driven. It handles like a small sports car with the acceleration of a 8 cy. luxury. Long trips are extremely comfortable in the seats and the sat. radio, Bluetooth, and keyless entry system is amazing. This car is the sport luxury you've always dreamed of. Go on, make your daddy jealous!

Fast Sexy Ride
By Drivin Fast on 07/21/06 21:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this car after extensive research and I'm glad I did. My baby handles like a dream. I LOVE the power she has and I love the look on people's faces when they see a women driving this powerful, sleek fantasy on wheels. Please, don't be jealous!

Outstanding Value
By Harleydad on 07/21/06 11:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've got premium package, performance package and aero package-great value and performance for $40k. Positive comments all the time from strangers. Only wish would be for better gas mileage especially compared to other vehicles in its class, e.g. BMW 330ci. Exhaust note is sweet and transmission is smooth as silk. Build quality impeccable. Kudos to Infiniti.

Review Continued
By Guru G on 07/20/06 15:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It can fix any mood, release frustation and bring a smile to your face. Ahh. it makes me poetic as well i guess.

No comparison in price segment - BUY IT
By Guru G on 07/20/06 14:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Z: Better instrument cluster but not back seat, creature comforts cost extra. Not as elegant and stylish 3-Series: Way overpriced just for the brand-name. Underpowered (in versions costing less thank 40k). IS: 4 doors. Not fun without $8k in technology options. RX-8:Amazing handling and grip. Ugly exterior. Boy-racer image (but less than that of a Mustang heh). Needs to be redlined for any form of performace which gets annoying fast. Mustang GT: did not even bother to try G35: This car simply makes me smile. I just simply feel good when i am driving it or just simply staring at its uber sexy form. The Bose system is pretty decent as well. In short, this is a true feel good car !!!!!!

Best Car I've Owned
By hlubkoj on 07/18/06 16:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

First car I've owned that I can truly say it's worth every penny out of my pocket...I truly believe in this product and my next car is going to be another G35 coupe....2009 model.

Can someone say Fun!
By Wally Floyd on 07/06/06 16:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having the chance to wake up every morning and open the gargage door to see the beautiful sight of a metal machine. Not just any machine but one of the best coupes out there under 35k. The power, sound, and enjoyment of driving it makes the g35 the best coupe hands down. Being able to hit those corners with percise turns and the growl of the exhaust as it passes you is amazing. INfiniti ROcks!

BMW 3 Series Overthrown by this Coupe
By Crazy Horse on 07/01/06 14:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The gearbox is not as silky as BMW but this can be overlooked when value for money is considered. Winding up through the gears feels good and sounds good.

wow
By texas girl on 06/24/06 10:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was in the market to buy a car and couldn't decide what to get. So many choices, so little time to try them all. The minute I saw this car and took a test drive I was sold. Love it! And all my friends, especially the guys are jealous of my new ride.

By Reason on 06/19/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

"Word to the wise!! Buy this and stay young!!" Went from an Audi A4 (DON'T BUY ONE) to this car and omg what an amazing tranformation. Never been in the shop!! Audi stayed in the shop 8months out of 3 years of ownership and i purchased the audi new!! Just got back from miami and the drive was a lil crampy but that was expected because its a sports car, but, the speed and power is amazing!! Will recommend this car to anyone!! Especially to single men!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.