Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Still Lovin' It
By rainman

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first Infiniti, but certainly not my last. Got the complete package with sport suspension etc. Rides a little rough, but the roads in Ohio leave a lot to be desired. Also, I opted for the suspension, so I can't complain. Have 8K miles on it and can't say enough. I thought it'd develop some rattles with the tight suspension, but nothing to date. No complaints so far. The car is fantastic to drive, looks like a million dollars, and has the "look-at-me" factor we all crave. My only concern is the summer tires. Can't drive in inclimate weather, and replacements cost over 2 grand! I hope they last for at least 15K miles.

Styling, comfort and build quality. Even with the automatic transmission, the throttle response is impressive. The exhaust sound is one of the best on the market.

None I can think of.

Best car out of Japan
By ducrider

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Coming from a 350z I had for 4 years, I wanted something more comfortable. I test drove the Lexus GS 430, Porsche Cayenne S and Audi A4 3.2 quattro. They were all nice, but were all lacking something. I just happened to see the G35c on the lot. After sitting in it, I knew it was the one. It was one of the most comfortable seats I ever sat in. The driveability of Nissan/Infiniti has always been top notch. They always provide the best driver feedback and the G35c was no different. It is so smooth to drive, there is nothing jerky about this car. You would swear you were in a full blown luxury car and it has a nice wad of power on tap. A perfect blend of luxury, power and class.

Rear wheel steering, 19" wheels.

Rear view camera, parking sensors.

For the money you can't beat this car
By Puckfel

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

4k miles, 5 mos. if you need 4 seats, fun and don't have $50k, this is a great car. I have sp pkg, 6 sp M, RAS, 19" wh, nav. couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so I searched, bought 600 miles away and drove home on the blue ridge pkwy. Awesome!!! To me: ride is great, tire noise is HORRENDOUS on cement. I have to get better tires this month. Handling with rear active steering beats out cars over $150k. A pro F driver and I have tracked this 2x and left people in F's and track people mesmerized, probably at or possibly sub 5.3 secs 0-60. Beats out B 335, and I beat out B pro driver in handling. Imagine what good tires would mean.

Handling, handling, handling. Power's adequate. Handling's so tight and sure w/ 4 WS it is hard to slide thru corners. Never thought I would miss that. I didn't get (yet) the spoiler, don't think it helps and hurts the beautiful, clean lines for those that want a bigger trunk, get a different car.

Needs speed sensing wipers, backup adjustable passenger mirror, better rubber, nav that is better integrated. Audio is mediocre and bluetooth isn't workable. What's with the seats that are hard to set/use and slow to move? Weak interior finish.

Best car ever.
By Phillip Castro

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this car in Feb. 06. I looked at the BMW 330Ci and this car blew it away just on the HP alone. I fell in love with this car, its exterior and interior look was more modern then that of the BMW. I have not regretted my desision since.

Speed! Quick acceleration! I get a lot of female attention, which is cool. My girlfriend doesn't like it though :)

Gas mileage! About $38.00 to fill up and it gets about 215-250 miles per full tank. Depending if it street driving or pedal to the medal freeway driving. Other then that awesome car.

G35 with 19" performance pkg gets a C-
By Brian33625

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A good car if you're looking for exterior styling and power - but the love will end there. The quality is poor (especially for this class), the ride is harsh and loud - especially for the mediocre handling this car provides. Infinity could have had a great car with this one, but unfortunately it's only a fair car. After owing it for 12 months, I'm eager to get rid of it.

Great exterior styling, excellent seats, and powerful engine.

Harsh ride, fair handling/cornering, very noisy, interior rattles (especially front door molding and speakers) and poor interior quality, seat belt strap keeps coming out of bracket, dim back-up lights. Tires are very expensive to replace. Gas mileage is poor (average 19 mpg on mostly highway).