Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

It's all about the Fun
By KentuckyDriver

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my G35 coupe in July. It has the 19" wheels, sports package, bluetooth, Bose, black leather with aluminum trim interior, and silver exterior. The day I drove into work it got noticed among all the BMWs, Lexus and Mercedes. G35s are unique and sleek looking cars, clearly standouts. After six months of driving in summer, fall and winter weather my rating is AWESOME! Smooth and quick acceleration, throaty exhaust, tight handling. I look for opportunities to drive this on curvy backroads and passing cars just for the thrill. Who the heck buys a sports car for gas mileage? Windows down, sun-roof back and Bose blaring is the life. One annoyance-seat belt keeps coming out of guid

Acceleration, exhaust sound, handling, unique look, heat/air dual control, hands free bluetooth, one-touch windows, keyless start

Seat belt guide. Get a 4-cylinder if you want better gas mileage.

#1
By Jase

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 2006 G35 coupe this past Saturday and it drives great. I recommend a black leather interior; very clean feel. I have a silver exterior but I plan to get a paint job to black soon. Black on black "look-at- me" factor.

Exterior design, interior dashboard, taillights, xenon headlights, Bose audio system; basically the whole car!

There is a remote control way of opening the windows however there's no way of closing it. I suggest they install a way to close it as well.

Good car but has its faults
By Tyler

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my Infiniti G35 6mt coupe for almost 2 years now. I have app 22,000 miles on it and I can say I am ready to get rid of the car, the issues I have are the expensive oil changes and maintenance costs for example the tires. The ride quality is rough and after 15k the rattles start to be heard due to the poor construction of the cabin. The driver's seat position is very tight leather wears quickly. The non Bose audio system I have is absolutely horrible. The speakers and dash appointment look like they are straight out of an Altima for years ago. The car is also the worst car I have ever owned in the snow despite 4 snow tires. The shifting linkage is not crisp.

Color, experior styling, dealer service for all of the times you will need to bring it in for warranty service due to poor build quality.

More refined interior, better audio options, ride quality improvement by actually tuning the suspension. Steering feedback is muted and turning radius is awful. Backup lights and blind spots leave a lot to be desired. Shifting is choppy and lacks crisp feel of other similarly priced sports coupes.

Great Car
By JeffH

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was in a severe accident in this car, and I walked away without a scratch. Very very reliable safety features!

The navigation.

Gas mileage.

Great car!
By Brett

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my coupe 6MT with 15,000 miles on it about a year ago. I drive it every day and have even driven it from Michigan to California and back. It performs flawlessly and is a pleasure to drive every single day. While I think it deserves a more powerfull engine, it does ok with just shy of 300 Bhp. The exhaust note is like music but could be a bit louder. It is also a great platform for upgrades to performance. I am actually having a single turbo installed this week that will boost the hp to over 425 (crankshaft) without having to rebuild the lower end. This is a great mix of sport and luxury, I love this car!!!

Fit and finish, car has tremendous integrity. Body lines are terrific, way better looking than the 350Z with a back seat to boot.

Offer a turbo model, should be able to buy this car with 400 hp.