2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
G Spot in a flash
By MO Ryan on 11/25/06 07:49 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Grew up in a dealership and I can't remember all the cars I have had in my life including a Vette. The G outshines them all.

Paint issues
By Dale Bilthouse on 11/22/06 11:13 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As soon as I started driving this car I noticed chip marks on the front end. As I continued to drive there were more chip marks. The car is red with a white primer so the chips are very noticeable. I contacted the dealer who stated that because the nose of the car is very low to the ground it will pick up lots of road debris. I have owned many cars previous to this one and have never experienced this much damage is such a short period of time. With less than 10K on the car there are over 26 chips on the front end-some very noticeable. It's almost like the paint flecks off.

Best coupe for the money
By G35 dan on 11/20/06 10:13 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second G35 Coupe. Performance for a V6 is great. Handling is great. Styling is awesome. Looks a lot more expensive than it is. I do not drive it in winter months so I cannot comment on the winter driving. But during the summer it is my favorite ride. I did a lot of research and comparisons before I bought my first one in 2004. I do not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone looking for a top-notch coupe at a reasonable price.

Be Very Very Careful
By infinitelyunhappy on 10/08/06 14:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had the car two weeks and the transmission had to be replaced. Dealer GM treated me as if I was an idiot. No feedback from Infiniti after complaint. Now has developed rattles and tranny is still noisy and whines on decel. Stay away from this car. Infiniti/Nissan obviously does not care at all about Customer Satisfaction.

Read before you buy saftey problem
By M COLE on 09/28/06 19:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the car BUT< while driving in the rain at 55 mph, the rear end started to spin out of control. I was on the highway in the left lane, the rear end lost control and spun out hitting the rear then the front, could have killed me and my wife. when We came to a stop, the stability control on the dash,by itself went to OFF, called Infiniti they told me not to drive it they would come see it, two months later after no visit, they met me at dealer, they drove it and said they could not get it to do it again. denied responsibilty. Read consumers report they made a good call. Please be careful infiniti won't help you

Awesome Car
By rbeasley on 09/03/06 09:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have loved every moment with this vehicle. This is my second G35 coupe. I love the looks I get in this car and for the money, you cannot find a better value in a sports car. The size of the wheels and the exterior styling really set this car off. I have had no mechanical problems with this vehicle. It runs like a champ and the navigation syatem is very accurate.

g35coupe
By Bob Davis on 08/30/06 17:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive and a real head turner. Enough power to keep your passenger pinned back in his/her seat.

Wicked nice car ;)
By alderran on 08/28/06 10:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Not the fastest car on the planet but a nice balance of power, handling and luxury. Had an 03 sedan looked at some other models but came back to infiniti and picked up a 06 coupe.

Best Car I ever Had
By Alfonzo on 08/17/06 13:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best car I have ever had. I love everything about it. It has never broken down or given me any type of trouble whatsoever.

Best bang for my buck
By PQGary on 08/06/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I really enjoy this vehicle. I've owned it for just a week now and have not gotten tired of driving it yet. This car is strong, reliable and comfortable. I look forward to seeing how it will evolve over the years. Great powertrain used in many vehicles that provides options for those of you who like to customize.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.