Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

LOVE IT
By Dan

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car for about a year now and I still love it. This car is not for everyone. If you typically drive SUVs or Accords you will hate this car. If you are an enthusiast you will never want to get out of it. Some people may have only bought it because of its sexy look and are not people who want a driver's car. It has loud tires, stiff ride and is small. In return you get a car with tight, predictable handling and a sweet exhaust note that will always put a smile on your face.

Styling, exhaust note, tight handling with excellent body control, powerful engine, LSD, shift action (the only car I have driven that I like better is the S2000), gage cluster that adjusts with steering wheel, clear and crisp Bose system, anchor like brakes

Tire noise, heavy (though it still handles well), poor bass response from Bose, chews through (very expensive) tires, interior rattles, uncommon tire sizes (a Nissan signature), no audio player inputs, orange interior lights, slow front seat position return

G35 has opened my eyes
By Cowher

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this car after my 2006 Audi TT 225 Quattro's transmission died 3 times in one month. I bought it because I liked the new nissan 6cyl altima coupe. This was just as nice and was a large percent cheaper. I have owned saab, Audi and many other euro cars. For the price this car gives great performance looks and reliability. I put hankook ipike snow tires on it and I have powered through some of the worst new England snow storms this winter with ease. All in all when this car is dead I will most likely get another or go to the G37. I love this car!

Comfort, power, reliability, and the pure joy of driving this car. Man I love this car!

Harder paint (scratches easy), different display color, maybe blue. I just don't like orange

It's all about the Fun
By KentuckyDriver

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my G35 coupe in July. It has the 19" wheels, sports package, bluetooth, Bose, black leather with aluminum trim interior, and silver exterior. The day I drove into work it got noticed among all the BMWs, Lexus and Mercedes. G35s are unique and sleek looking cars, clearly standouts. After six months of driving in summer, fall and winter weather my rating is AWESOME! Smooth and quick acceleration, throaty exhaust, tight handling. I look for opportunities to drive this on curvy backroads and passing cars just for the thrill. Who the heck buys a sports car for gas mileage? Windows down, sun-roof back and Bose blaring is the life. One annoyance-seat belt keeps coming out of guid

Acceleration, exhaust sound, handling, unique look, heat/air dual control, hands free bluetooth, one-touch windows, keyless start

Seat belt guide. Get a 4-cylinder if you want better gas mileage.

#1
By Jase

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 2006 G35 coupe this past Saturday and it drives great. I recommend a black leather interior; very clean feel. I have a silver exterior but I plan to get a paint job to black soon. Black on black "look-at- me" factor.

Exterior design, interior dashboard, taillights, xenon headlights, Bose audio system; basically the whole car!

There is a remote control way of opening the windows however there's no way of closing it. I suggest they install a way to close it as well.

Good car but has its faults
By Tyler

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my Infiniti G35 6mt coupe for almost 2 years now. I have app 22,000 miles on it and I can say I am ready to get rid of the car, the issues I have are the expensive oil changes and maintenance costs for example the tires. The ride quality is rough and after 15k the rattles start to be heard due to the poor construction of the cabin. The driver's seat position is very tight leather wears quickly. The non Bose audio system I have is absolutely horrible. The speakers and dash appointment look like they are straight out of an Altima for years ago. The car is also the worst car I have ever owned in the snow despite 4 snow tires. The shifting linkage is not crisp.

Color, experior styling, dealer service for all of the times you will need to bring it in for warranty service due to poor build quality.

More refined interior, better audio options, ride quality improvement by actually tuning the suspension. Steering feedback is muted and turning radius is awful. Backup lights and blind spots leave a lot to be desired. Shifting is choppy and lacks crisp feel of other similarly priced sports coupes.