2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Still Lovin' It
By rainman on 05/23/07 11:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first Infiniti, but certainly not my last. Got the complete package with sport suspension etc. Rides a little rough, but the roads in Ohio leave a lot to be desired. Also, I opted for the suspension, so I can't complain. Have 8K miles on it and can't say enough. I thought it'd develop some rattles with the tight suspension, but nothing to date. No complaints so far. The car is fantastic to drive, looks like a million dollars, and has the "look-at-me" factor we all crave. My only concern is the summer tires. Can't drive in inclimate weather, and replacements cost over 2 grand! I hope they last for at least 15K miles.

Best car out of Japan
By ducrider on 05/16/07 07:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Coming from a 350z I had for 4 years, I wanted something more comfortable. I test drove the Lexus GS 430, Porsche Cayenne S and Audi A4 3.2 quattro. They were all nice, but were all lacking something. I just happened to see the G35c on the lot. After sitting in it, I knew it was the one. It was one of the most comfortable seats I ever sat in. The driveability of Nissan/Infiniti has always been top notch. They always provide the best driver feedback and the G35c was no different. It is so smooth to drive, there is nothing jerky about this car. You would swear you were in a full blown luxury car and it has a nice wad of power on tap. A perfect blend of luxury, power and class.

For the money you can't beat this car
By Puckfel on 04/01/07 18:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

4k miles, 5 mos. if you need 4 seats, fun and don't have $50k, this is a great car. I have sp pkg, 6 sp M, RAS, 19" wh, nav. couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so I searched, bought 600 miles away and drove home on the blue ridge pkwy. Awesome!!! To me: ride is great, tire noise is HORRENDOUS on cement. I have to get better tires this month. Handling with rear active steering beats out cars over $150k. A pro F driver and I have tracked this 2x and left people in F's and track people mesmerized, probably at or possibly sub 5.3 secs 0-60. Beats out B 335, and I beat out B pro driver in handling. Imagine what good tires would mean.

Best car ever.
By Phillip Castro on 03/31/07 14:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this car in Feb. 06. I looked at the BMW 330Ci and this car blew it away just on the HP alone. I fell in love with this car, its exterior and interior look was more modern then that of the BMW. I have not regretted my desision since.

G35 with 19" performance pkg gets a C-
By Brian33625 on 03/05/07 10:48 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A good car if you're looking for exterior styling and power - but the love will end there. The quality is poor (especially for this class), the ride is harsh and loud - especially for the mediocre handling this car provides. Infinity could have had a great car with this one, but unfortunately it's only a fair car. After owing it for 12 months, I'm eager to get rid of it.

Porsche : There may be a substitute!?
By BugBuster on 03/02/07 23:48 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

In my opinion the G35 Coupe is one of the sexiest cars on the road not taking into account its affordability making it even more attractive. The handling, power/acceleration and braking are stellar and more than enough to get the heart pounding. I sincerely recommend this vehicle for the passionate driver.

infiniti-hard to deal with
By michelle on 02/14/07 22:32 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

things keep breaking on this car and infiniti does nothing to help. I have had to buy brakes and rotors every 20,000 miles..first there was a recall and they paid for it. 2nd time there was no recall anymore, and somehow there never was one, and i had to pay. actually they told me i was lucky that i was going 20,000 miles cause most people only go 15,000. Infiniti is terrible to deal with when a there is a problem.

Julie's G
By Julie Garrett on 01/21/07 23:58 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive and I love it, although without any doubt, vision while in reverse is severely impacted. I also feel that the transmission shifts a bit roughly given the category and have been told by three passengers that the front seats were narrow and uncomfortable, especially on travels lasting over 60 minutes.

Awesome Pawsome, I'm Smitten!
By Ruah on 12/29/06 19:34 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This thing has paws and claws!! GZZZZZZZ i feel 35 again :)! I can't get enough of it...been in it for 3-4 months now, and still in the honeymoon phase~ I want to go just drive it all the time. One of the cons mentioned by edmunds is the uncomfortable tightness of suspension. I find it loosening as time goes on, and I love the "tightness" in the curves...hummm! And yeah, it hummmmsss...people have commented on the roaring hummm...beautiful song it is. The styling is awesome...reminds me of a cross between a porsche carrera and Ferrari dino...and although not in their hp status, it moves and groves and soothes... I don't like the how the doors sound...it should thump these rattle.

fun to drive
By JAIME ORDONEZ on 12/18/06 12:01 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

the major problem i find with it is the limited cargo space, you cannot fit a golf bag in there, or a big piece of luggage. As far as looks, performance and fun to drive, it has no comparison.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.