Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti G35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
6MT is NICE!
By Hank Wake on 01/25/06 21:22 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The G35 is a great bargain compared to other sport cars. I considered the IS350 and BMW 330. The 6 speed manual has a short throw that is fun to drive. I recommend the black interior, it looks better than the light colors. Bluetooth and Navigation are great options to consider. Other buyer are right on regarding the exterior looks - others will admire your car.

wow
By jerry on 01/25/06 18:04 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

moved from an suv to this g35.great looks, super interior,i like every thing about this vehicle.throaty exhust tone ,tight on the curves,seat adjusts auto. when entering or leaving the vehicle.i think thelexus is quieter, but love this cars performance

06 G35 Coupe/ Sport Tuned Suspension PKG
By lees06g35 on 01/17/06 13:51 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for a couple of months. This by far is one of the most attractive cars on the road. I find my self wanting to drive this car every chance I get. I get nothing but compliments by everyone I see and know. If I were to buy all over again, I'm not sure if I would opt for the Sport Tunes Suspension. It can be a little stiff and noisy. It communicates every flaw in the road. It sticks like glue it the curves. Interior quality is good. The orange display seems a little out dated. I have got use to the Intelligent Key. I find myself reaching for the ignition im my second vehicle with no key. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would do all over again.

Fun Car
By Jim on 01/13/06 01:07 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my G35 for 3 months and the fun of driving hasn't decreased even a fraction. In fact, the more I drive it, the more fun it has become. It handles great and has incredible power and acceleration. As expected, the only draw back is the fuel economy. Depending on how I drive it ranges from 13 mpg to 24 mpg. Generally, I get about 15 to 17 mpg, so no real complaints. Overall a great car well worth the price!

Best Bang for your Buck
By JaySunshine on 01/10/06 22:11 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 2006 G35 Coupe for 2 weeks now. This is a beautiful car inside and out. By far the best performance bargain available. There is no coupe remotely approaching the G's performance/luxury combination for the money. Wait for the 330 Ci and be ready to pay about 10 grand more! This car is beautiful and well built...10 years from now this will still be a handsome car.

Just Replaced a Bmw 525
By Muttmart on 12/23/05 16:21 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After driving BMW's for the past 8 years, I decided to test ride the G35x. I'm glad I did. The looks are great, both inside and out. It handles great, especially around those nasty curves. Just turn the wheel and gun it. The car responds better than my 5 series. The best part is that the G is it's 10 grand less expensive than the 525. I was a BMW "lifer", but the G has BMW beat, hands down.

love the 6mt 2006 g35
By stan on 12/22/05 17:27 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

great car, only issue is shifter that is stiff in cold weather and sometimes hard to get into 2nd gear.

awesome
By neooen on 12/13/05 11:38 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

awesome car. don't even give it a second thought. buy it. at least for the looks you get while on road ;)

Drive it!!!
By Murphy on 12/10/05 12:52 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The G35 has a much smoother ride then the Z but is not as quick off the line. The car handles beautifully and is allot of fun to drive. The lines on the car are awesome and the car definitely gets the attention of people. I am very happy with the purchase and look forward to many miles with this car.

Fun Car
By steve on 12/05/05 10:14 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I drive a lot of miles. Wanted AWD, previous car was a BMW 540iA and an SUV in the winter. It was either the Infiniti or BMW 530ix THe G35 is fun to drive, great NAV and stereo, and at least feels as fast as the 2000 540. Only have 1K miles in 2 weeks time, but I got the same or better milage with the V8 in the 540. Lacks the refinement of the German car but is $20K less than the 530ix. IMO the 530ix lacked low range torque and was a pig off the line. I am very happy to pocket the $20K and drive the G35year round.