2006 Infiniti G35 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 06 G35 Coupe/ Sport Tuned

2006 Infiniti G35 - Consumer Review

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Base Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

06 G35 Coupe/ Sport Tuned Suspension PKG
By lees06g35 on

2006 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for a couple of months. This by far is one of the most attractive cars on the road. I find my self wanting to drive this car every chance I get. I get nothing but compliments by everyone I see and know. If I were to buy all over again, I'm not sure if I would opt for the Sport Tunes Suspension. It can be a little stiff and noisy. It communicates every flaw in the road. It sticks like glue it the curves. Interior quality is good. The orange display seems a little out dated. I have got use to the Intelligent Key. I find myself reaching for the ignition im my second vehicle with no key. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would do all over again.

Favorite Features

This car has looks that kill and handling like a well tuned race car. I love the Intelligent keyless entry, trunk release, door lock keyless ignition. The revised rear spoiler (wing) looks much better this year. The 19" wheels look awesome. The engine hp and exhaust note are awesome as well.

Suggested Improvements

Infiniti needs to work on the noise issues with the Sport Tuned Suspension Pkg. Upgrade the orange display on the Bose stereo. Automatic door locks when the transmission is removed from park. Daytime running lights would be good so you don't have to turn on the lights manually during foggy days.