2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Great Car
By pheonix5 on 07/13/13 17:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car 7 months and it has been a great car. It is very comfortable and can boost a persons driving confidence with its stability program. It has a lot of great things like its amazing looks and comfortable seating. warning the trunk is EXTREMLY small in the coupe (one suit bag and a couple of small bags. It has a large gas tank in that my average fill is usually 57 to 64 liters.

Amazing, although im 16yrs old
By pamick55 on 02/23/12 10:25 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best. I love it, The handling its responsive and will allow you to take sharp curves fast and will boost your courage while driving fast! Good value and is never had any problems.

Fun But.............
By jqlaw on 02/27/11 16:38 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I sold my E36 M3 and bought a 2006 G35 Sport Coupe. It had 22K miles on it. It's got great power, handles great and great brakes. It gets lots of looks and sounds awesome. But........ It ain't no BMW. The interior is kinda cheesy, the clutch is horrible and the seat belts don't retract. Don't get me wrong, I love it but I'm just not passionate about it. The reason I picked it over an E46 M3 was the reliability. Having the check engine light come on every other week on the M3 was a little frustrating. Did I mention how great it sounds? Especially with the sun roof open and the windows down.

It's a sports car, 2dr 6MT
By smumustang on 08/05/10 15:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very fast and affordable, still has held it's resale value if that's important to you. Almost got Acura TL / BMW 328i when I decided on the infiniti. Out-drives, out-corners, and out-performs the competition. Make no mistake, this is a sports car, don't expect it to be anything else. Excellent suspension (STIFF) and power that rivals a Porsche cayman which I just recently drove. Car turns into a different beast at 100+mph and drives as well/if not better than MB E or C class sedan. Clutch is touchy and difficult at first with the electric throttle, but anyone who likes to glide through the gears will love it eventually. Good car, if it fits your mission.

Fun to drive
By johnra72 on 05/06/10 14:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I usually get a new car ever four years or so but I am planning on keeping this car for at least one and maybe two more years. It has great power, and the handling is excellent. All with decent fule economy. In 1965 I had a GTO with tri power carbs and a four speed manual transmission. My G35 would run rings around the GTO in every department including acceleration. Amazing for a 6 cylinder car.

Never again.
By thunderhexed on 04/12/10 14:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2006 laser red coupe used in Summer of 2009. Was my dream car, key word - WAS - until after a few months in. It was a one owner with a clean carfax. Had 31K on it when I bought it. I now have 52K on it and have already had major issues with the car. Tire pressure light keeps tripping and flashing, leather is tearing and showing wear, bose system went out (a $600.00 repair) and don't even get me started on the paint finish. The car only has 51K miles and it looks as if its been sand blasted or towed behind a gravel truck. Dealership is extremely arrogant, lazy and it takes almost up to two weeks just to get in for a simple oil change. Never again! Mercedes here i come...

OMG!!!! Yes Yes
By Infiniti G on 02/26/10 22:10 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought used with 12k in 2007, now has 42k &love it.Has every available option.Tight twisty roads are a dream to drive.Made many people scream railing into a corner then laugh like a kid with thrill that the car stayed planted firm and ready for more. Amazing brakes will force the blood to your cheeks.Dealer support is far superior to my piece of junk BMW.Called dealer to see about a warning light and techs very helpful, just needed brake pads (oem only $82),brake sensor is well designed also has built in tool on rotor that will release rotor in seconds.Installed cold air intake, it added noticeably more power on bottom and sounds sweet!No problems.Bose audio is great with no distortion at loud levels.

A blast to drive
By Jason Hearn on 02/03/10 20:55 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Acceleration is nice but could use a little more in gears 1-3. Passing is no problem and taking corners is fun as the car just sticks to the road. The shifting is a little unrefined and you really feel it in both the stick and the clutch. Overall comfort is nice and you sit nice and low to the ground. Drink holders on the manual are not in the easiest place to reach and drinks can get in the way when your shifting.

Performance + Reliable
By BlownVQ on 12/12/09 21:10 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very Reliable, never had to use the warranty. You will eventually get used to the stock 298hp. Add a turbo or Supercharger and these cars are the best bang for the buck reliable luxury sports car available for under 30k! Getting in and out of the back seat is not really intended for adults, but thats not why your reading this review is it? My Vortech supercharged G35 gets 18mpg city 23mpg highway, really good for 400+hp and its just about stock mpg! (Depends on how you drive)

For Driving Enthusiast
By Jake on 05/11/09 12:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2006 A/T coupe. Purchased in 4/09 for $23K with 27K miles. Since it's important to know what kind of person is writing the review: 24 years old, no kids, fresh out of college, girlfriend and no house payments. Also have a 95 Acura Integra 2dr. This car is perfect for anyone looking for an amazing sports car that is a great everyday driving vehicle. This thing handles and performs so well that I was able to keep up with two friends on sport bikes on a twisty back road. I researched cars for months trying to find something that was what I wanted for a reasonable price. I looked in to the Audi, BMW 3 and Lexus IS 250. This car for the price won hands down.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.