Used 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Great Car
By pheonix5

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car 7 months and it has been a great car. It is very comfortable and can boost a persons driving confidence with its stability program. It has a lot of great things like its amazing looks and comfortable seating. warning the trunk is EXTREMLY small in the coupe (one suit bag and a couple of small bags. It has a large gas tank in that my average fill is usually 57 to 64 liters.

My favorite features would be the comfortable seats (use mothers leather tech to clean and condition). as well as the car sleek and clean lines that is almost timeless. At high speeds remains comfortable and at 120mph still feels solid and doesn't become light.(not many can say that) Also the key less entry for the trunk and the doors is a lot of fun (just leave the key in your pocket and push the button on the door handle or on the left taillight and get access.

The cons would be the tire sensors that wont auto learn and force you to feel raped at the dealer $85 to relearn. The mileage is alright but nothing spectacular in that at 70mph I averaged 21mpg when car was stock but 23mpg now that I have put a colder sparkplugs in and a stainless intake and a cold air intake. The car is great but don't compare against new vehicles because 5.0 ford pickup will kick your butt in a race. also the car feels like it twists at your seat in twisty corners (larger sway bars and strut brace will cure that). Also get a baffled oil catch can installed as it will save the motor and make the car more durable.

Amazing, although im 16yrs old
By pamick55

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best. I love it, The handling its responsive and will allow you to take sharp curves fast and will boost your courage while driving fast! Good value and is never had any problems.

Fun But.............
By jqlaw

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I sold my E36 M3 and bought a 2006 G35 Sport Coupe. It had 22K miles on it. It's got great power, handles great and great brakes. It gets lots of looks and sounds awesome. But........ It ain't no BMW. The interior is kinda cheesy, the clutch is horrible and the seat belts don't retract. Don't get me wrong, I love it but I'm just not passionate about it. The reason I picked it over an E46 M3 was the reliability. Having the check engine light come on every other week on the M3 was a little frustrating. Did I mention how great it sounds? Especially with the sun roof open and the windows down.

Engine sound, acceleration, looks, comfort.

Interior quality, clutch, seat belts, gas milage

It's a sports car, 2dr 6MT
By smumustang

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Very fast and affordable, still has held it's resale value if that's important to you. Almost got Acura TL / BMW 328i when I decided on the infiniti. Out-drives, out-corners, and out-performs the competition. Make no mistake, this is a sports car, don't expect it to be anything else. Excellent suspension (STIFF) and power that rivals a Porsche cayman which I just recently drove. Car turns into a different beast at 100+mph and drives as well/if not better than MB E or C class sedan. Clutch is touchy and difficult at first with the electric throttle, but anyone who likes to glide through the gears will love it eventually. Good car, if it fits your mission.

pop-up nav is slick and good quality, power! power! power!, has good lighting of the road, drivers seat is pretty comfortable, gets good gas millage but only on the hwy, well balanced steering and great grip of the road, powerful car for the $$$

MAJOR: if you intend to use back seat for anything other than a jacket, forget it. Also it's terrible loading/unloading of backseat, road-noise is annoying and loud and definitely shameful compared to the German cars, styling inside is plain/dull. Trunk space, good luck getting 2 golf bags in.

Fun to drive
By johnra72

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I usually get a new car ever four years or so but I am planning on keeping this car for at least one and maybe two more years. It has great power, and the handling is excellent. All with decent fule economy. In 1965 I had a GTO with tri power carbs and a four speed manual transmission. My G35 would run rings around the GTO in every department including acceleration. Amazing for a 6 cylinder car.

Power, climate control system, exterior looks. I lover the exhaust sound.

Engine could be a little smoother, bigger trunk.