2003 Infiniti G35 Consumer Review: WOW!

2003 Infiniti G35 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Leather)

WOW!
By G354Ever on

2003 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just drove our car back to Texas after purchasing it in Chicago, for an AMAZING price! We absolutely love it! Was a little afraid of stereo issues, etc. but purchased a 3 year 36k Infiniti Elite warranty for only $1400, so I figured I'm covered for that and anything else that might go wrong. This car is amazing to drive, handles all kinds of roads great! It is truly a drivers car...If you're looking at anything else...and we looked at everything else, this is the way to go! Stop reading and go buy one now! Every kid in my youth group's jaw drops when they see it...it is just...WOW!

Exterior Looks, Power, Driving Experience, Dual Climate Control, Driving Experience, Interior - simple but what we wanted, everything really!

I guess the drivers seat can be a little uncomfortable, but we made the 23 hour trip back home without any complaints from me...and I'm 6'3 300lbs...and of course gas mileage...but if you read anything about the car before buying you should know all about that and expect it...we're still happy!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review