Still love my 2003 G35 Coupe
By ivorycoupe03 on
2003 Infiniti G35 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Back in 2002, I was in the market for a new car and had read about the Infiniti G35 sedan. Test drove the sedan and loved it, then saw the photos of the upcoming coupe. I am so glad I waited for the coupe. I purchased mine in October 2002, so it was one of the first G35 coupes sold in my state. It was amazing to drive such a head turner back then, and I love it still. Every time I see it, I recognize again how beautiful it is. I do take care where I park, etc., so it is pristine. Yes, I've had some electrical issues (A/C - stereo control, windows), but for a 9 year old car with 86K miles, it's been a good value. Love my 2003 G35 coupe!
Favorite Features
Beautiful styling, fun and fast to drive, sexy lines. Great maneuverability; I like knowing I can get out of the way or around someone. Friends still comment on how gorgeous this car is. Whenever I think of buying something new, I can't find anything I like better. That's how I came to this site -- researching whether it was time for a new ride. Nope, I'm not seeing anything that turns my head more than what's already in my garage. Heated seats are just enough to keep us warm in Phoenix winters :)
Suggested Improvements
I bought the first model year of the G35 coupe. I knew I was a guinea pig, and I was willing to take that risk for the joy of owning it. I have no regrets. I love my 2003 G35 Coupe.