2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
One of the best cars out there
By Neal on 12/03/04 20:32 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Personally I love the look, this car is an amazing performer. I took it to a local twisty road and my friend couldn't close his mouth. Better all round car than Z. BMW is so not worth it, 30K + tax = 10 grand less than 330ci performance + happy customer. :) It is definitely deserving of its title as Motor Trend COTY. The 6 speed has perfect gearing, is a hoot to drive, only car I like more is Porsche 911 and Boxter S, which cost 3 and 2 times as much respectively. Go out, test drive both a BMW 330Ci and a coupe 6spd and then choose, if you like the BMW, you can pay 10K more for a car that will break down faster. Really amazing. best car for 30K available.

MY LOANER WAS BUILT BETTER
By OTIS GLAMORE on 11/26/04 16:43 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

THE REASON I'M ON THIS SITE IS TO SEE IF I CAN SELL IT AND BREAK EVEN... RECALLS, OMINOUS SQUEEKING IN A WHEEL THAT SERVICE WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE, A DASH BOARD THAT IS FALLING OUT OF THE FRAME, PLASTIC ON PLASTIC CREAKING, INSTRUMENT PANEL "GLASS' CRACKING, TRIM FALLING OFF COMPLETELY, ELECTRICAL ISSUES AND TRULY OPEC-PLEASING GAS EFFICIENCY...BUT IT'S BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT!

Love it!
By F1 Flagger on 11/11/04 09:01 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have 3,000 miles on it and can't get enough of it. Yes the gas millage is low, but that is due to gearing. I would not give up the performance. Brake pads are dirty, but GREAT stopping power! I have heard the Dealer will maintain the brakes for free up 15,000 mi. Will see. The Dealer was terrible. The purchase experiance was like a Used Car Horror story, They need to take lessons from Acura. But I would not trade the car for anything else. Enough room for my wife and I to pack for weekend get aways. That was the reason we chose over the 350z ot Audi TT. I have owned 2 Nissan Maximas before with great luck, so I hope the G35 lives up to their record!

good car
By bob macay on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i only use mine to race but my next daily driver is going to be a Infinity G35. Im in to the imports but this one has its own page in my book

Burning Up Tires
By Horse Power on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great Car except you should be prepared to shell out $1300.00 for tires every 17,000 miles you drive this car. You can't rotate since front and rear tires are different sizes. So add about 80.00 to 90.00 dollars per 1000 miles of usage. The tires on my vehicle are Michelin's... Other than the tires the only problem with the vehicle has been the driver's seat belt retractor, good luck getting it replaced. I hope the back ordered part will be replaced in a few weeks!!!!!!

disappointed
By ssplain on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

While the car is eye catching changing brakes every 10,000 miles means to me that Infiniti made a big material mistake. When it snows and you open the door, snow falls from the window onto the seat-not very comfortable.Tires wear out prematurely. Dust from the brake rotors fill the rims immediately after the car is washed. Infiniti should continue to replace the brakes for free-the owner should not be penalized for the material problem Rattles are significantly annoying. Dealership was not particularly accomodating

Best Car Ever
By bltzkrg on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car used with 8,000 miles on the clock. After having driven a German car for the previous two years I was skeptical that anybody could build a car more fun the drive than the one I was trading in. The Infiniti delivered everything I was looking for and more. The car gets a lot of positive attention where ever I go. Thinking of it makes me smile and I never grow tired of turing the key and hearing it growl to life. If you're in the market for a car, shop the competition, then buy the G35. You won't regret it.

Incredible performer
By redrocket on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked a 2003 red 6MT from NY on a lease trade. It was pure pleasure driving it 2900 miles across the country to CA. Along the way I met a couple of cars that wanted to race. A late model 911 Carrera that after 20 miles along I-70 approach Vail couldn't lose this car. Saw a BMW 330i in Utah. I have the cruise control on at 90 mph on a long stretch of highway miles from anywhere. This 330i wants to go so I let him pass at about around 100-105 mph before I get on it. Around 115 mph I pass him and for good measure I run it to 140(and it wanted more) just to add insult to injury.

I Love It
By bthomson2 on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a lot of fun. People stop and ask me about it all the time. I have the Coupe 6MT. I have not had any problems with any mechanical, electrical or structural items. The paint is of very high quality and looks amazing. The brakes generate a lot of dust/dirt, but they stop you on a dime! I am leasing this vehicle, but anticipate this one being a keeper for my collection.

Best car I have ever owned.
By BladeRunner on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have always owned small sports cars so this was a great option when I needed something bigger but still wanted something fast and fun. A great long term cruiser, that can also be a racer, and fold down the back seats, and your ready for a trip to Costco or Home Depot. After 2 years of ownership, I still get people who stop me and ask about the car. The service has also been very good. Can't beat the value either. Closest was the BMW 3 series at $7k more. Very few downsides, such as some of the interior quality could be better, speaker placement could be better to.