2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Wow! Now this is a car!!!
By okie on 10/05/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchased my 'dream' car this week - so far i am overwhelmed by the ultimate 'cool factor' of this vehicle - feels like sitting in a cockpit of the finest machine on the road, goes zero to 60 in a zip...the power under the wheel is very evident, just the power and knowing it's there makes for a very confident drive. Luxury is defined by this car, the quality is definitely there - and the sleek style of this machine inside and out makes me feel like the sexiest driver on the road.... yeow- sa...rrrrrrrrrrr

Outstanding Machine
By Joseph Colabello on 08/11/05 22:07 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is incredible, it doesnt have V8 power however it is very quick out of the hole and is really fast for a V6. If it only had more horsepower it would be scary and even more fun! The VDC on this vehicle is something I honestly feel should be mandatory to have on every vehicle built! I have driven this vehicle in the snow and it just will not lose control with the VDC on! You dont hear enough about the safety of this car.

This car is amazing!
By r8rfan on 07/01/05 02:04 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Full of raw power, hugs the road and curves like a rollercoaster, and is absolutely exhilarating to drive. This car is so much fun to drive that I consider it to be therapeutic to get behind the wheel. It drives just as smooth at 120 mph as it does at 35 mph. It is an eye catcher as well. I have had people stop me in the middle of the road to tell me how beautiful this car looks. I am 6'4" and it is a very comfortable car to drive, with all the amenities of a luxury car (including an awesome BOSE stereo system). Infiniti hit an absolute home run with this automobile!

G35 Coup is a Knock Out
By John Marinaro on 06/09/05 12:29 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is by far the best value in a sports coup to date. Acceleration is outstanding, quality is excellent, and they have put fun back into driving...

Great Car
By Philly G Man on 05/13/05 16:04 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Well, almost 2 years into ownership, and I still love this car like no other car that I have ever owned. Admittedly, I baby her. Hand wash and wax, park in isolated spots at malls, etc. However, I still get admiring comments from folks at gas stations and parking attendants 2 years later ! She handles like a dream, the VQ engine puts out great power, and the features can not be duplicated at this price point. The only annoying points are some rattles, and the placement of dashboards instruments. (ie: radio controls). This placement problem was alleviated for the 05 model. Is it practical ? No. You can't fit much in the trunk. But the fun factor more than compensates. Buy it, and enjoy !!

G35 Coupe
By prlede01 on 04/15/05 10:13 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The G35 feels like a luxury sport car in every way. Comfortable bolstered seat holds you in place as the car take tight curves and high speeds easily. Great acceleration especially at high speeds. After two year, I have had no problems. Handling, acceleration, comfort, great looks, it has it all.

Red 6-MT Coupe Daily Driver
By cpv35 on 04/04/05 01:01 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

After a year and a half, I still look forward to driving this car. Former ride was a Solara 5-MT leather, with TRD suspension. The G is more fun. Nice to have the power to really scoot when you need to and good brakes to slow down quickly. No failures or build issues yet. Replaced original Michelin Pilot rear tires at 23,000 mi. but expected that. Some miles are still left on the the Brembo pads and front tires now after 25,000 miles of spirited driving. Still getting compliments on this car, and no tickets yet. Fuel mileage is in the high teens around town, but got 26 to 27 consistently on a 6000 mile coast- to-coast trip last summer.

Menz
By Menz on 03/24/05 09:47 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The 2003 6spd G35 coupe is an example of pure excellence. I have had no problems with this fine automobile since I purchased it in July of 03 with 3/4 of a mile on her. It handles confidently at all speeds. I've had it up to 135 and it feels like you're going 80 mph. This car is worth every penny.

The 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Excellent Car, Loads of Fun
By TOBY W. on 12/18/04 11:51 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my Lexus IS300 in for my 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe. The only thing that I miss about the Lexus is its stereo. The G35 is like driving a video game simulator. It just gets up and goes, at any speed. When I first drove it, it felt like it was always in a lower gear. The torque is awesome. Going around corners is as exciting as driving a go-cart. The seats are extemely comfortable. I have gone on 2,000 miles round trips with no problem. The stereo really needs to be be upgraded though. My Honda Accord sounds better. This is a simple car in every sense of the word. It works. And I can't wait to go somewhere.

2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe
By Susan on 12/17/04 17:10 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

It feels good to be able to drive a sports car for a change. The G35 is a true sports car with great acceleration, great handling and great feel for the road. I love its good looks and feel.