2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
One smokin' fun car!
By Hokie Sher on 07/26/06 17:49 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is a fun, eye-catching car! I get a lot of "hey, cool car" comments all over town. Maintenance has been minimal, but do expect to pay luxury car prices for service and parts when doing std periodic servicing. The stereo is great, the sight lines are fine. I love the car's power - zoom- zoom!

Great purchase
By LDM3673 on 07/07/06 11:14 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought my g35... I love it it is fun and gets all the looks... I could not ask for much more

Incredible Value in Sport and Performanc
By rubencr on 05/25/06 16:09 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have an early model 2003 Coupe w/6MT, loaded w/o nav. I have enjoyed the car immensely, but it isn't without its issues. Fortunately, the overall character and quality of the car are well beyond what should be expected for the price. My previous car was an MB that probably developed expectations for refinement in the "little things" that the G35C did not achieve, at least not in this first year of production. It is great fun to drive, forgiving handling character, very nicely styled (and gets attention), and no major mechanical problems. Don't expect a sense of massive horsepower - the G35C is created in the character of the original 240Z.

Excellent Car
By ivorypearlg on 05/17/06 16:03 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The Infiniti G35 is an awesome car to own as it is to drive... If you're looking for a automobile in this class, I would consider this car to be among the top...

2003 g35
By gary duncan on 05/05/06 09:14 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Not a day goes by that I do not wait to drive. It handles the curves like no other. When i hit the gas it responds right without any kind of sluglish response

Get One ASAP
By L. V. on 02/28/06 14:38 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this vehicle. It's full of class and style and most of all POWER. Not a day goes buy where I don't feel good about my purchase. You won't remember the drive of any sports car before it.

everyone should own one once
By gary funari on 12/10/05 13:35 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

sporty, easy to handle, seating is perfect for all 4 passengers, great leg room, navagation is easy to operate. this car is reliably unstopable. in a group of other autos, it stands out. the body style is over the top. i have black and all the lines of the car blend with one another and it truly looks like a mean sleek steet machine. gman

Not BMW Quality
By PIMPSON on 11/22/05 08:51 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 325ci for 1 year before buying this car. To me the only things the G35 has over the BMW are the engine, the NAV system, and maintenance cost. This car is a rocket, but the road handling and ride quality are far inferior to BMW. The interior of the G35 is not luxury quality to me. I will probably sell this car within a year and look into getting an M3 or porsche 911.

I'm sold on G-35
By rob on 10/29/05 17:05 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Best car I've ever owned. Responsive and agile. Quick off the line and handles great at 75 mph on highway. Fun to drive on windy roads. Throaty growl lets you know its for real. Been driving it for 3 years now and still look forward to it every day. Nuts? Maybe. Great car--yep. Only car I've ever driven that turns heads. Got 52k on it now and still handles like new.

Road Runner Car
By Denis P on 10/19/05 19:18 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car flies...it is super fast and it cuts thru the air like nothing....it is performance and luxury in one, it has it all nothing needed to modify it unless you want more than what you got...excellent car