Used 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 273 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

I would not buy a G-35 2003
By mrnew

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Hard to turn, uncomfortable ride, high noise level, 14.9 to 15.1 gass milage in town. 21.7 open road. Electric Window and wiper motors have gone out, read center brake light out.
**Oil dip stick design and location**[violative content deleted]
Pananger seat is a pain in the ass and back. Hard to get out of. I am an ergonomic engineer MIT and mechanical engineer INIA, I can speek with some athority. The car was given to me, thank god I did not pay for it.

Ergonomic design for interior does not match my Honda 2002 4 dr. The Honda is a better car.

Speed exceleration. Poor gas milage.

Interior design is poor, styling should be returned to the 1975 or 1984. Low speed turning, vision out the window seets too low. Electrical components from window , sound, seat, dash, [violative content deleted]

G35
By sel

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my '03 G35 with 67K miles on it. The car handles beautifully and looks even better. Problem is the circuit board went out and the AC was stuck on 61 degrees and radio/CD player froze (off). Infiniti and dealership gave me the runaround; ended up paying $1300.00 for new circuit board therefore, this is my last Infiniti and/or Nissan.

Handling

Infiniti knows about the problem with the circuit board and continues to ignore the problem.

Job well done Infiniti
By Jeff R

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2003 G35 coupe has been a dream to own. I almost feel like a better person every time I sit behind the steering wheel. My first impression of the car was that it was going to be way out of my budget but after I looked around I found a great one for $14,000. The test drive was sealed the deal. I wanted to see how it would handle turns at high speeds so going around a corner I didn't break. It felt like poetry in car form. After the honeymoon phase of owning the car ended, I was delightfully pleased with how well the car handled in snowy conditions. I purchased Hankook Icebear 300s for about $850 all in all and it worked just fine. Excellent car. I would totally buy one again!

-Sex appeal. Several people in '09 asked me if it was a brand new car. -Speed. No more planning how to drive on the freeway, just drive. -Control. Rounding corners at 45 miles an hour without a squeak. -Comfort. Seats feel great, BOSE sound system excellent.

It is the first year that this car was released so of course there will be a few things here and there (like the recent side airbag recall that happened to a few but not mine) that need to be fixed but don't let that steer you away from this car.

WOW!
By G354Ever

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just drove our car back to Texas after purchasing it in Chicago, for an AMAZING price! We absolutely love it! Was a little afraid of stereo issues, etc. but purchased a 3 year 36k Infiniti Elite warranty for only $1400, so I figured I'm covered for that and anything else that might go wrong. This car is amazing to drive, handles all kinds of roads great! It is truly a drivers car...If you're looking at anything else...and we looked at everything else, this is the way to go! Stop reading and go buy one now! Every kid in my youth group's jaw drops when they see it...it is just...WOW!

Exterior Looks, Power, Driving Experience, Dual Climate Control, Driving Experience, Interior - simple but what we wanted, everything really!

I guess the drivers seat can be a little uncomfortable, but we made the 23 hour trip back home without any complaints from me...and I'm 6'3 300lbs...and of course gas mileage...but if you read anything about the car before buying you should know all about that and expect it...we're still happy!

I love this car!
By Woodsy

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. It is very stylish and the exhaust sounds amazing. I turn heads all the time. Other people think the car costs a lot more than what I really paid for it...our secret! lol! It has excellent performance...280 HP and 270 lb/ft Torque.

I love the easy accessibility of the controls. The handling is awesome. The factory 6 speaker bose system and 6-cd changer are awesome. It has a really smooth overall interior. I love the look of the taillights.

Better fuel economy. It stinks...lol! Avg 17-23 mpg. The front bumper in my opinion needs foglights to give a better look. I'm not a big fan of the bumper grills.