2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
Nice looking, that's about it.
By Yemi on 02/12/09 18:05 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I like the way the car looks, but that's about it though. In the first year I have owned this vehicle, I had the driver window repaired, the heated seat go out, the $300 third brake light go out, the clear coat on the wing peel, the rear leather in the rear panel fall off, the $400 front brakes replaced and I average about 20 mpg on the highway and I don't have a lead foot. The gas mileage is about the same as a full-size pickup. We own two other Infinitis and no problems like this one. Good thing the car has a good resale value. I am buying a truck. The gas mileage is about the same and doesn't require premium fuel.

2003 Infiniti G35
By kneeltome on 07/25/07 12:12 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm new to the G35 family and I've got to say that I'm very impressed with the car, it handles really nice and I like the feel of the car. I love just sitting there and looking at it! I do have to say that I spend more time washing the car then I ever did with any other car I've owned since mine's black.

4+ yrs of ownership
By Nate on 07/22/07 10:15 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my G35 new on May 15th 2003 and love it! The acceleration and suspension are unmatched for any car in its class and even above its class. My brother has a Mercedes, but loves to drive my G35. I have triptronic, but rarely need to use it since it has so much power available. The car looks and drives as well as the day I bought it 4 years ago. The only maintenance performed has been the replacement of brakes, tires and oil. A very reliable and fun to look at and drive vehicle. I have nothing but great things to say about my vehicle after 4+ yrs of ownership.

Dream Car
By Bill Medley on 07/15/07 16:42 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car after reading all the hype from the magazines. It has lived up to all they said. A dream to drive, little or no maintenance problems, a real pleasure to look at and decent milage (21-23 mpg highway when driving constant speed limit) for the power it has. It has been one of the best high performance cars I have ever owned, and I have had a few. I believe this car will be a classic.

I love my G35
By Great Car!! on 04/28/07 20:10 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I own an 03 G35 since Nov. 06. No problems here! I really enjoying driving it, so much power! Lightening fast. Fuel is not that bad. 15 gal. tank though. Gas is $3 now so I just paid $45 to fill it up. It lasts me about 1 1/2 weeks to drive to and from work. It's my daily car. I've put about 6000 miles since I owned it with no problems. I just replaced the tires for $600 Dunlops Direzza, not bad considering more expensive ones that came on it. My only complaint is the seatbelt. It's a minor problem but it's very hard to reach when you get in. Stereo sounds great! I no longer have to put in a subwoofer cause of the Bose system. I wished it had MP3 option.

very poor lux. sedan
By king277 on 01/15/07 08:15 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

At the time of purchase my wife and i did a lot of research on this car. due to her driving so much. The G35 Seemed to be a great car. So we bought brand new 2003 model. Boy were we ever wrong. During the first year the transmission completely locked up. The cd player totally shut down and the air would not turn off at all. Then at 100,300 mile the transmission went completely out and 2 weeks after that the windshield wiper motor was completely fried. I have own much cheaper cars that have lasted so much longer than this lux. sedan. Very poor build and cheap and low end materials in my eyes.

Infiniti Blows Smoke
By Shawn McGlone on 01/15/07 08:13 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This was supposed to be my wife’s dream car, but has turned into a nightmare. Infiniti does not stand behind its cars! After several attempts at fixing a knocking noise at startup, and excessive white smoke from the exhaust; a Service Manager told us that our car was not qualified for warranty work. This car continues to consume a quart of oil every month. Think twice about Infiniti.

lemon car
By jennifer h on 01/09/07 16:30 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

when i bought my car it had 27,000 miles on it. it has been in the shop over 30 times in 9 months. it has had numerous electrical problems, paint peeling off the bumpers ( and they wont do anything to help you), transmission problems, window constatly creaking ( in shop 5 times for this alone), and of course the big one the breaks. i have been told by infiniti itself that you have to replace the breaks and the rotors every 9,000 miles and it cost 500-600 dollars just for the front braking system. the brakes stop fast but it makes a noise that kills your ears and also is head turning because it is so loud. i wish that i kept my ford mustang cobra.....

Awesome G35
By S Spino on 11/11/06 07:19 AM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Car has good power when needed. Handling is great. The car sticks to curves like glue.

wish u had 1
By nagrom on 09/28/06 18:55 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Brembo brakes ROCK! Fun to drive with traction control off. Great Nav sysytem, wouldn't be without it. Ordered it new plan to keep it until dies...