2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:
03 and 04 G35 Coupes - Still have both in 2013
By ay9i on 09/11/13 07:45 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

4 vehicles in the household, BMW, Infiniti QX4, and 2 G35's - an '03 and '04. Have had many other brands. We have kept our G35's all these years as they are a wonderful blend of performance, appearance, and luxury appointments supported by an outstandingly reliable and safe, fun to drive sporty car with usable back seat and cargo/trunk. The only problems - ever - are minor electrical over 9 and 10 years. Door lock actuators on both cars failed ($150 ea) and radio/climate control head repair ($400) on the '04. Both vehicles have about 70k miles garaged but driven year round including rough Canadian winters. Simply unbeatable combination of value, quality, reliability, luxury and fun.

coming up on 9 years and counting
By clay2000nc on 03/31/12 19:02 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Back in July 2003 when I purchased the Red G35 Coupe MT6 my wife told me it was my 10 year car based on the price. Well here we are at 110,000 miles and it still looks and performs like the day we picked it up. Yes, having a car like this comes with a cost. Tires are certainly one of them along with the periodic window motor/regulator. But getting 23 mpg average and getting 27 mpg on the highway is not bad at all. This is the longest I ever owned a car and to date I can not see another car I'd even want to buy.

Still love my 2003 G35 Coupe
By ivorycoupe03 on 01/07/12 19:46 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Back in 2002, I was in the market for a new car and had read about the Infiniti G35 sedan. Test drove the sedan and loved it, then saw the photos of the upcoming coupe. I am so glad I waited for the coupe. I purchased mine in October 2002, so it was one of the first G35 coupes sold in my state. It was amazing to drive such a head turner back then, and I love it still. Every time I see it, I recognize again how beautiful it is. I do take care where I park, etc., so it is pristine. Yes, I've had some electrical issues (A/C - stereo control, windows), but for a 9 year old car with 86K miles, it's been a good value. Love my 2003 G35 coupe!

Nice looking car that can be found at a bargain price
By 2003g35az on 08/19/11 21:43 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the car with 82K miles and have owned it for a month. I was looking for a reasonably priced car that was sporty and still had a lot of luxury features. My list included the Acura TL, Lexus IS and BMW 3 series. I chose the Infinity mostly based on price. It does have great looks and your not likely to have to pay blue book for one. However, there is a reason for this. These cars feel really cheap. My wife has a 2004 Lexus RX 330 thats one year newer and about 8K less miles. These cars were close to the same price, but the quality is like night and day. The bose stereo system does sound very good and it is fun to drive. I get 14MPG in town driving.

great reliability and a lot of fun
By itomatik on 05/03/11 00:13 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

bought it with 54k miles. had for 7 months and no mechanical issues except of window motor and power locks, which I figured is a frequent problem. other than standard maintenance have had no problem. rear tires live shorter than usual sedan, but it's a performance car, so this is what you have to pay for driving in style :) interior is very comfortable even though it's a 2003 car. a lot of people who don't know infinities asked whether my car was new :) loved it! rear seats can't really fit tall ppl, but perfect for kids or shorter person. the ride is quiet. sport suspension really lets you feel the road, so you can have better handling.

I would not buy a G-35 2003
By mrnew on 04/25/11 10:23 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Hard to turn, uncomfortable ride, high noise level, 14.9 to 15.1 gass milage in town. 21.7 open road. Electric Window and wiper motors have gone out, read center brake light out. **Oil dip stick design and location**[violative content deleted] Pananger seat is a pain in the ass and back. Hard to get out of. I am an ergonomic engineer MIT and mechanical engineer INIA, I can speek with some athority. The car was given to me, thank god I did not pay for it. Ergonomic design for interior does not match my Honda 2002 4 dr. The Honda is a better car.

G35
By sel on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my '03 G35 with 67K miles on it. The car handles beautifully and looks even better. Problem is the circuit board went out and the AC was stuck on 61 degrees and radio/CD player froze (off). Infiniti and dealership gave me the runaround; ended up paying $1300.00 for new circuit board therefore, this is my last Infiniti and/or Nissan.

Job well done Infiniti
By Jeff R on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My 2003 G35 coupe has been a dream to own. I almost feel like a better person every time I sit behind the steering wheel. My first impression of the car was that it was going to be way out of my budget but after I looked around I found a great one for $14,000. The test drive was sealed the deal. I wanted to see how it would handle turns at high speeds so going around a corner I didn't break. It felt like poetry in car form. After the honeymoon phase of owning the car ended, I was delightfully pleased with how well the car handled in snowy conditions. I purchased Hankook Icebear 300s for about $850 all in all and it worked just fine. Excellent car. I would totally buy one again!

WOW!
By G354Ever on 12/07/09 15:10 PM (PST)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just drove our car back to Texas after purchasing it in Chicago, for an AMAZING price! We absolutely love it! Was a little afraid of stereo issues, etc. but purchased a 3 year 36k Infiniti Elite warranty for only $1400, so I figured I'm covered for that and anything else that might go wrong. This car is amazing to drive, handles all kinds of roads great! It is truly a drivers car...If you're looking at anything else...and we looked at everything else, this is the way to go! Stop reading and go buy one now! Every kid in my youth group's jaw drops when they see it...it is just...WOW!

I love this car!
By Woodsy on 10/10/09 21:11 PM (PDT)

2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe w/Leather (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. It is very stylish and the exhaust sounds amazing. I turn heads all the time. Other people think the car costs a lot more than what I really paid for it...our secret! lol! It has excellent performance...280 HP and 270 lb/ft Torque.