2001 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G20 model:
Bang for the buck!
By Digim on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A lot of bang for the buck! They should have kept this model and given it some extra horsepower. Great handling and very little roll in the turns. Get the stick shift for extra fun a little more zip.

Infiniti G20T
By Love My Infinity on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Car handles great and is fun to drive. Also the four engine is economical on fuel and quick in traffic.

Nice Car
By Lynn on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's a nice car ! I love it very much!

Nice Car
By lynn on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's a nice car ! I love it very much!

looked at everything
By MaryB on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

To replace my '89 BMW 325ix I narrowed the search down to the Acura 3.2 TL, Audi A4, another 3-series BMW or the Infiniti G20. Determining factors were the wonderful seats, stability and performance at highway speed, all optional features I wanted were standard except for heated seats which my salesman got on a swap with another dealer, beautiful Bose stereo, price $7K below the lowest of the others, and the best warranty and dealer service. Nice little surprises were a cargo net, a leather holder for CDs, really nice millenium jade metallic paint and 30+ mpg on regular fuel.

So far so good
By MannyB on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my G20T for a about a year now and overall it's been quite reliable. I did however have the blower/heater fan replaced under warranty due to a high pitch whine. At the time of the purchase I was also looking at the Volvo S40 and the Saab 9- 3, but the reliability of Infiniti swayed me.

Two time owner of the G-20t
By BMW H8TR on 02/28/02 12:06 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Infiniti G-20. I've had my 2001 G-20t for 13 months now, and have experienced the same driving pleasure as with my 1994 that I put 160K miles on. A 5 spd manual is a must due to the 150HP 4 cylinder engine. Pick-up from a dead stop isn't fantastic to due the 150HP 4 cyl, but the G-20 loves to be pushed (particularly around the 3500-6000RPM range), and is very fun for the aggressive driver. I average 34/30mpg.

Infiniti G20t
By Xattica on 02/27/02 17:20 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very good car. 40,000 miles and never scream for anything.