Used 2001 Infiniti G20 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G20 model:

G20 Forever
By Filzy

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in 2001 as for its style, comfort, economy and reliability. It's now seven years and 160ks later and it still feels and drives like a new car! I'm astounded at how tight and rattle-free the driving experience still is. We have repaired O2 sensors and wiper arms under warranty, changed tires and brake pads, replaced the power antenna, and changed a couple of light bulbs. That is all and the car drives like new, I am not kidding!! The original re92 bridgestone tires were awful in snow and ice but lasted 90k until they were taken off and thrown as far away as possible! This car should never have come with those tires as standard equipment!

Unique styling, solid feel like a larger car than it is, comfortable leather heated seats. interior accommodates my 6'6" size, sunroof works well and still seals tight, Bose stereo,

Cupholders... all other suggestions have been addressed by G35

Great Little Car!
By Paul

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used five years ago, and I plan to drive it another five. Reliability has been wonderful, very few minor problems, struts and brakes. Love the handing, ride, and seats. I can drive this car for 11 hours straight and not feel fatigued. I'll recommend this car to anybody as a great used car to purchase.

Interior & exterior styling, reliability, handling and 32 mpg freeway, 28 mpg in town

More horsepower? Driver's cup holder does not hold most coffee cups.

Best Car Yet
By Nissa Kendall

2001 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a great car and it's still going strong. The mechanic that checked it last said it still has years of life left.

Nice interior, exterior, good gas mileage, fun to drive.

I have never figured out the air conditioner - it's either hot or cold. And the turn radius is fairly wide.

Still going
By Daniel

2001 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am reaching 175,000 miles and still running pretty well. I did have to put in a rebuilt transmission but considering that I have not kept up with manufacturers maintenance it still ran well. It was well worth the cost.

Better cup holder.

You aren't getting my G from Me!
By stinkypete

2001 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Infiniti only made this car for a few years, so finding one in good shape was hard. I purchased mine in 6/06 with 54K. I've since logged 16K on the car and the only maintenance was new brakes, oil changes and a power window switch. The car is plush, comfortable, handles well, sips gas and is great to drive. The engine is peppy, but could be more powerful. The Bose stereo is great, but what's up with the cup holder?

Handling, awesome looks, efficiency.

Cup holder?