Used 2000 Infiniti G20 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G20 model:

Love this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By klownn

2000 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I love this car. My husband bought if for me brand new in 2000. The g20 sedan is a great car. Needed a new alternator about 3 years ago and got new hoses about 2 years ago. but nothing major just regular wear and tear. Ive got over 160,000 miles and still going strong. I would never, never, never trade or sell my car. I am very happy and loves the way it drives. I also enjoy the compiments by the way the color is Autumn Bronze........ ps please be religious on the maintenance of your car... thank you Sewell Infiniti..........

I love the moon roof and the stereo system.

Bring the G20 sedan/touring back. Would by a new one in a heartbeat........ only the G20!!!!!

The best car ever made
By mikecool77

2000 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I've had many cars: Multiple Honda's, Acura's, Lexus, BMW, Mitsubishi's etc... By far...This car is the best car ever made. I'm so thankful for this car. It gets amazing gas mileage and it is bullet proof. The mechanic was shocked that just about everything I had in this thing was stock. The only thing you may change is the 02 sensor. 122,000 going strong!!

Gas and reliability

cup holders!

g20
By bryan591

2000 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

i am an ase certified master technician and i work for honda so believe me when i say the g20 is one of the most reliable cars ever made. the motor, transmission, and suspension are all bullet proof. my g20 has 198k on it and it gets 30-32 hwy mpg, doesnt leak, or burn a drop of oil, has the original alternator, water pump, and radiator. sometimes i have to make sure the car is still idling because it idles so smooth. i want to buy another one but my wife wont let me lol. but one is all youll ever need 300,000 miles on original motor and trans is definatley achievable. i cant say enough postitive things about this car, if you have a chance to own one i reccomend it.

Long term review
By nice car

2000 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

My G20 is approaching 10 years and I am original owner. This car has been like a tank. It's held up very well with no mechanical problems. I've changed brake pads (front) and batteries twice and tires once. I got nissan brand wiper blade replacement which are much better than anything else. I changed air filter a few times. Engine is so reliable that it still idles at 700, same as original factory preset. Suspension still good, but of course not quite as perfect as new. A/C ice cold. Stereo, cd and cassette same as new. Steering has not lost any feel after all these years. Clearly Infiniti built this so solidly and it was made in Japan.

Handling, ride, engine refinement, uniqueness, appearance.

Don't bring the name back. This car might become collectible some day.

I wish I bought two of them
By joe

2000 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

Almost 10 years in my G20, nothing ever wrong with this car. Great city and urban transport. Lacks power for long uphill climbs but can't be beat around town. High quality interior. I will not sell it.

Comfort in front seats, fuel economy, build quality.

more power for long road trips