1999 Infiniti G20 Consumer Review: One of the Worst Cars I Ever O

1999 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Review

1999 Infiniti G20

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

One of the Worst Cars I Ever Owned
By diggergirl1996 on

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I find it surprising that the last reviewer decided to keep their 99 instead of trade it for something better. I on the other hand would have driven this heap of garbage into the junkyard had I known what a terrible car it was. I even read reviews on here for months before I decided to buy one from a neighbor, who obviously heard about my disappointments.

From the moment I started driving it, lights starting come on. First it was the speed sensor, then the ABS, then the car started shaking at 45 miles an hour, the ball joints were complete crap and the entire alignment went off within a month.

Besides the fact the the entire car was about to fall part, it would still stop on a dime. This car has an incredible break system, but let's be honest, it doesn't help if the car falls apart when you stop. It also has decent tires and great stereo.

Stop making it and thank goodness it's not made anymore. I for one like a car that has some decent power and this was supposed to be a transition car for 1 year. That's all I needed. Well, it lasted 5 months and I got a 2003 Spyder MR2 with 10k miles instead. (Spyder=====>>>) 42 miles to the gallon and not a scratch, it's reliable, and I should know, this is my second one, and it's a classic.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review