1999 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G20 model:
Great car, great value
By sfmatt on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Handles superb, looks sharp, and very comfortable. It's a perfect city car, yet is also comfortable on long trips. Hums along at 80 like you're doing 40 (always within posted speed limits, of course!). The driver and passenger seats are really comfortable, and the back seats are among the most roomy in its class. There was no messing around at the dealership with endless additional options--give me leather and touring--and the customer service is great. I love this car!

infinti
By chris on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

fun to drive and great to pick up the ladies. The infiniti g20 is luxurious and reliable car. I recommend this car to anyone who is looking for all of the qualities I mentioned above.

Best bang for your buck
By roadrunner on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I drove several models including Mercedes, Volvo, Lexus, Accura, Maxima and Infiniti. I chose the Infiniti for it's value, performance and insurance rates. This little 4 cyl is very peppy. It doesn't shine off the line, but it will walk any 302 Mustang on the road. It corners better than any of the cars I drove including the Mercedes. It's leather, power everything, Bose stereo, 60/70 warrenty and free loaner car, make it a pleasure to own. It's by no means the perfect car but I think it's by far the best value for your money. It you're looking at vehicles in the $17k-35k range, consider the G20. Do your homework and see for yourself.

I love it!
By Jenn on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I just purchased a used G20 from an Infinite dealer. It was a great buy! I love the look of the car and I feel safe in it. It handles well and drives like it is floating. I highly recommend the G20!

Stylish, Yet Reliable
By BCorzine on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This car has the best of both worlds. On one hand, people see it and notice that it is an Infiniti. On the other had, it is more reliable than a 4 cyl. Honda Accord! Consumer Reports rated it as the most reliable "family car" (although I prefer not to label it as one), and I have not had a single problem yet. If you are looking for a luxury car, but you have been hesitant to buy one because you didn't want to pay to maintain it or if you keep cars for the long haul, buy this car. If you can get over the sluggishness (I have), it only gets better!

Great Car - Replaced a 1991 G20
By dbleze on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Wonderful car, compact luxury car. All the special features I was looking for in a car that was not bigger than I need.

Infiniti G20 - Good economical sedan
By Lisa Inghram on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

My experience with my Infiniti G20 has been great! The car is a small compact sedan with all the features possible from heated seats to a digital Bose stereo system. I haven't had any mechanical problems with my car and have been pleased with the fuel economy. The overall integrity of the car is a 10.