1999 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G20 model:
6'4'' Doesn't fit
By Need a bigger car on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

The most reliable car out there. I had it for 5 years 67,000 miles and did not have any service done besides front brakes and new tires! Unfortunately, I am tall and did not fit well in the car, and I am moving on. The two things this car needed were more power, and useful cup holders. Otherwise, it was the perfect car. Looks, feel, reliability...I will miss her!

Reliable G-20!
By acase on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

Bought this car brand new, and still have it 5.5 years later with 93,000 miles. Car has been extremely reliable (and it is driven for a sales position that requires lots of weekly miles), just kept up with regular maintenance. Only thing that bothered me consistently was the poor placement of cup holdeers.

Great car..... Where's the rust from
By Borya on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Purchased the car 2 years ago, gas mileage is at a poor 20 - 25(very low for a four banger), the car handles great, and has decent pickup(5spd). This year noticed that my roof is boiling, all of the paint is lifting off due to rust. along all the window lines and dead center. Infiniti approved that it was a defect, but refused to fix under warranty

G20
By g20 fan on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

This has been a very reliable and dependable car. In addition, it came with lots of nice features that I've enjoyed.

Review for 1999 Infinity G20
By Yuri Anisimov on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

A great car overall. Maybe a little slow, but very comfortable and cozy. I love the body style and all the neat little features. Cup holders could probably be positioned in a better place. I guess if this car had as much power as the style, it would've been simply perfect.

Great Fun!
By nexus4567 on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

The Infiniti G20 is one of the best cars that I have ever driven. (How many other cars can take sharp corners at 90+ mph without you feeling a thing?) Staying within the posted speed limit is a plus, but with the G20 its hard to, the ride is so smooth and jolt-free its hard to tell how fast you're going!

Best Value for Money/ Great Resale
By hmcconsulting on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car as my first new car and I have been extremely impressed. The power, luxury and value for the money have remained the best points about the car. Service has also been wonderful. I first leased then purchased the car and also received very good deals through the dealership. I plan to purcahse the G35 coupe next and don't plan to buy anything but infiniti for the next 5- 10 years. In addition, I have encouraged my parents and friends to buy infiniti.

I'm ruined for all other cars!!!
By Horizon13 on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

The G20 is an amazing car. It is well- built, handles beautifully, and looks great on the road. I've taken her on many long road trips and she always handles herself gracefully in any driving conditions. I've never had to have her taken in for maintenance problems. I would recommend this car for anyone.

99 Infiniti G20
By Christopher Butler on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This car rocks. I have never had as nice a vehicle as this one, and I've had a few cars in my day. The performance was wonderful and the gas mileage was a welcome suprise.

Everything but the speed
By MikeZ on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This car has been the most reliable car i have ever owned. The handling has gotten me outta many different close calls. This car has great features for the interior as well as the exterior. Im sure the new G35 is what I have been waiting for though.