Used 1999 Infiniti G20 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G20 model:

Good Car
By JK

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I bought my 99 G20 in Nov 2002, and have put 78k miles up to now. This car has been driven across the country twice, and never broke down, and is a very comfortable ride.

Favorite Features

Bose sounds system

Suggested Improvements

Just a tad more power

What An Underdog
By Deon

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

This car has been everything I could have possibly asked for. I used Edmunds for the reviews, and they have been dead on. This car is built for longevity, agility and very good fuel economy for todays times. It's not a car you see very often, so it's almost like having a limited edition Infiniti. I bought this car with 142k on it, within almost one year, I have now reached 171k... not a single problem. Regular maintenance... I use full synthetic oil, amazing the difference it makes on performance. Great car, great value, classic Infiniti style.

Favorite Features

Spoiler, leather, fog lights, reliability, handling, responsiveness.

Suggested Improvements

CUPHOLDER! I've given up on trying to figure out what they were thinking. I just use my back holders. Turning circle, not as tight as expected for a smaller car, horsepower is good, but of course, more would be better.

Great Car!
By G20T Rocks

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought new in 1999. No problems other than routine. Car has held up exceptionally well for 9 years. If I ever had to design a car, it would turn out exactly like this. It's too bad they stopped making it - I'd buy it again if I could. Got over 150K miles on it and everything has held up well.

Suggested Improvements

Sleek design and extremely comfortable driver's cockpit. Everything is in reach when you need it - all the instruments, radio, etc., & even the back seat with minimal turning.

Best Used Car I've Ever Owned
By Cruz

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I used edmunds.com to view the G20 rating before purchasing a black/tan used G20 from a small dealership. The rating couldn't have been more true. I've owned the car over a year and a half with ZERO problems, even with a 130k miles on it. They told me it had a chain timing belt which is good for 250k mi. Great car, cabin noise is lower than my 25k '04 honda accord.

Favorite Features

Design, reliability.

Suggested Improvements

More cupholders.

Awesome little car
By Fran

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I love this car! With it's euro styling, comfortable interior and great cornering, it is a jewel. I researched many used cars before I found this one and I don't want to part with it. I've had this car for 5 years, it has 81,000 and it is still going strong with all power option still working, no rattles. Sound little car!!

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, beautiful styling, incredible sound system. It also has a nice heavy feel when driving, which makes me feel more secure. This car is classy! Great sun roof!!

Suggested Improvements

The engine is way underpowered. The good thing is that if you have a heavy foot like I do, you won't get many speeding tickets.