Used 1999 Infiniti G20 Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G20 model:

So In Love
By In LOVE!!!

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from the girlfriend of the original owner's son. They didn't take very good care of her. As a result I have replace the brakes, rotors, pads the whole deal and the passenger calipers. Other than that this girl has been through a lot with me - cross country, in and out of Canada and she never gives up!! Now at 205000 miles she is starting to make some noises I am concerned with but no one can figure out what it is. My best guess would be the timing chain but at any rate, I am replacing her this month with a 2002 g20 with 75000 miles. I know i will be just as happy for years to come!

Heated seats, acceleration, gas mileage, Bose sound system, sun/moon roof, space for a small car.

I would definitely add some cupholders!! I cant tell you how many drinks I have spilled on that poor carpet. The front bumper is flimsy, should have been better thought out, and a keypad on the door.

Good Car
By JK

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I bought my 99 G20 in Nov 2002, and have put 78k miles up to now. This car has been driven across the country twice, and never broke down, and is a very comfortable ride.

Bose sounds system

Just a tad more power

What An Underdog
By Deon

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

This car has been everything I could have possibly asked for. I used Edmunds for the reviews, and they have been dead on. This car is built for longevity, agility and very good fuel economy for todays times. It's not a car you see very often, so it's almost like having a limited edition Infiniti. I bought this car with 142k on it, within almost one year, I have now reached 171k... not a single problem. Regular maintenance... I use full synthetic oil, amazing the difference it makes on performance. Great car, great value, classic Infiniti style.

Spoiler, leather, fog lights, reliability, handling, responsiveness.

CUPHOLDER! I've given up on trying to figure out what they were thinking. I just use my back holders. Turning circle, not as tight as expected for a smaller car, horsepower is good, but of course, more would be better.

Great Car!
By G20T Rocks

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought new in 1999. No problems other than routine. Car has held up exceptionally well for 9 years. If I ever had to design a car, it would turn out exactly like this. It's too bad they stopped making it - I'd buy it again if I could. Got over 150K miles on it and everything has held up well.

Sleek design and extremely comfortable driver's cockpit. Everything is in reach when you need it - all the instruments, radio, etc., & even the back seat with minimal turning.

Best Used Car I've Ever Owned
By Cruz

1999 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I used edmunds.com to view the G20 rating before purchasing a black/tan used G20 from a small dealership. The rating couldn't have been more true. I've owned the car over a year and a half with ZERO problems, even with a 130k miles on it. They told me it had a chain timing belt which is good for 250k mi. Great car, cabin noise is lower than my 25k '04 honda accord.

Design, reliability.