1995 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G20 model:
Infiniti G20 4DR Sedan
By jdrozda on 05/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

My knowledge of automobiles and pricing contributed to a great buy of 1995 Infiniti g20 with 70,000 miles in mint condition absolutely flawless for $7500 cash before taxes. My first experience with the car was pleasantly surprising. I looked at the quality of the interior, design, controls, swithches everything in the place where it should be. I drive that car very hard I mean it very hard. Abrupt acceleration, braking, hitting the New York's streets. The brakes and handling are more than impressive. I had only two things failing in my car the passenger window switch and a thermostat. This car truly has an excellent reliability.

Best car I've ever bought
By Whitney Smith on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I bought the car when she was 2 and had about 32k, she's has been a dream. No problems. Just regular stuff like a battery, new brakes and tires. Did I mention she has 125,000 miles now. Thinking of trading her in, but am afraid I won't find anything as reliable as her. She drive 35 miles each way in Atlanta traffic every day and never complains a bit. By the way, the dealership service, while expensive, is worth it. While it was under warranty they found a few minor things for me and repaired them. The loaner program while your car is in for service is reason enough to buy an Infiniti. You never have to sit around and wait!

Infinity G 20
By Bobby bo on 03/13/02 16:25 PM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I purchased the vehicle with 38,000 miles on it and have had very few problems with it.

infinity G20
By byssus on 03/02/02 18:23 PM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This has been a reliable and comfortable vehicle. The leather seats have held up to much use by children. I would like better cup holders and CD storage place. The antenna did not hold up well. It broke after the 1st year, shortly after the warrantee expired. Also some engine work that was needed missed the warranty period by 3-4 months. I find dealer repairs expensive but am pleased with my own machanic.

G20
By ER on 02/26/02 20:43 PM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

Very reliable, no problems, great deal when purchased, peppy engine, easy to look at.

Commute in comfort
By Skip on 02/06/02 09:04 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I've had my G20 for 6 years now and I still love it. I bought it used over a Maxima and a Subaru Legacy and have never regreted it. It's comfortable for 4, gets excellent mileage and has never given me any problems. The dealer has been outstanding. The car is tight and handles well. I enjoyed a long commute with it for 4 years and my wife uses it now to run errands. She loves the trunk space. It's getting to be time to trade it in - I'll definitely be looking at another G20.