1995 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G20 model:
Buy yourself one, you'll bless yourself
By randyo156 on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I have had my g20 for 3 years now and have had some wonderful times. People say its pretty slow, but a four door used sedan for under 5 k, its about the best motor you can get. Its handling is top notch and i feel once your drive a G its hard to get used to something that doesnt handle as well. My car has 167k on it with no issues, paint steal gleams, not a single rattle or creak yet. Rides firm and nice, great high speed cruiser if you drive long distances. Im getting between 23-28 for gas mileage, and im a very hard driver. I liberally use the 7500 rpm red line. I've got 40,000 miles on my current tires, maybe about 15k left. Its a best buy

Rusty Bucket
By Ericontherocks on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This worked out great the first year i had it since then most of the electric systems have been shot at one time, cruise, ac, horn, windows...ect and now is falling apart from rust. I have put about 100000 miles on the car, and still have it. Currently looking for a new one, not considering an infinity though.

Great Little Car
By DirtyJeff on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I owned a '95 G20 for 8 years and it always drove as if it were brand new. The G20 fit like a glove and it always felt great to slip behind the wheel. I recommend the manual transmission, as it has much better power delivery than the automatic. My transmission (manual) went bad at 140,000 miles, otherwise I'd still be driving it. I now drive a BMW 325I, which is nice, but it doesn't fit quite like the G20.

Best Kept Secret!!!
By 102212 on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

The G20 really is the best kept secret. Great price; fantastic reliability; fun to drive... what more is there? I love my car and would recommend it to anyone.

Great car - great value
By 95Gee20Tee on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

Honda reliability for 20% less!!! Sentra SE-R performance w/ more room. In a year and a half and 35K+ miles my G20t has been just about perfect - only needed a starter. The 5 speed extracts the horsepower much better than the automatic. MPG has been up to 34. Performance is excellent especially after a few tips from g20 (dot)net. The Touring model is worth the extra change. It gets you the rear spoiler, a limited slip differential (better in the snow), leather interior, keyless entry / security system, fog lights, AM/FM/CD with dual amps, folding rear seat backs and snug fitting front bucket seats.

Reliable AND Fun
By northernlights on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

Very reliable, no problems outside of normal wear in 5 years of ownership. Very well appointed with lots of nice touches not normally found on "non luxury" brands; ie. heated outside mirrors.

Nice Ride
By hockeystudd312 on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for over a year, I bought it with 179,000 miles on it. The one problem I have had was the fuel pump broke and had to be replaced. I love this car, it is fast and fun to drive, and handles great in the snow. I would recommend it to anyone.

Ole Reliable
By Genee1218 on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I have had this vehicle for 7 years and will try to keep it for at least 2 more. I have found it to be reasonable reliable with only routine maintenance. It's a very good vehicle if you are somewhat lax in getting your vehicle serviced.

Very Good Car
By 1234567890adnana on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 7 years now and i have had not one problem with it.. it is a fun little car to drive

95 Infiniti - an amazing deal
By Thebaddog on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Infiniti G20 Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 100,000 miles on it. Even though it shows its age in a few aspects, it was a steal in the price I paid, and how much I got. It drives just as well as many new cars. I would recomend this to anyone looking for a great car at a great price, and if you have more cash to burn get a newer model, or don't and save the rest ;)