1995 Infiniti G20 Consumer Review: 1995 g20

1995 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

1995 g20
By g20 slc on

1995 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 50k miles. Wife tried to beat it to death by driving it for her med sales job in a fairly aggressive fashion for almost 80k miles - and she insisted on putting in low grade gas the entire time -against the owners manual advice. That nearly killed it! It ran terribly, knocking, rattling, pinging, rough idle etc. Now that I've inherited the car again, it's had good 88 or above octane gas and regular maintenance for the last 30k miles and it's running excellent! I've wanted to upgrade to a BMW 3 series but for now I'll stick with this car until it dies, which is probably not any time soon. Minimal repairs required, no major items.

Favorite Features

Fuel Efficient, good looks, interior and exterior has held up extremely well for a 15 year old car with lots of miles. Engine is rock solid as long as it's well maintained. Great road trip car and daily driver.

Suggested Improvements

Brakes on mine are squishy even after getting new rotors etc - don't know if this was model problem or just my vehicle. No rear fold down seat - lame. Emergency break area design lame.