Used 1994 Infiniti G20 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (14 reviews )

Great Car!
By ~V~

1994 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I've ran this car at the tracks stock... The best time i had was a 16.6 quarter mile time. After I added an intake, full pipe exhaust, and an ignition system, I dropped almost a full second (15.7) Just wanted to say that this car is the most reliable car out there, because if it's still kickin after the way I drive it... it's build to last!!!

SR20DE engine... Don't be fooled just because it's only 140hp... there's hidden power in there... if you know how to drive it.

Looks... the rear looks booty as hell... but they changed that in the newer models

Best Car for the money
By dervishme

1994 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

After 10 years and almost 150k miles later my G20 is still running strong! Except for oil, plugs and filters change this car has not had a single thing replaced! Too bad Infinity no longer build this little gem.

Durability, reliability, comfort

more power

A great car to drive and to own!
By ags25

1994 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I love my 1994 G20!!! This car has a lot of spunk at a great price! The quality and reliability is superb! I would highly recommend this car to anyone!

There are too many favorites to list here. I love every feature about the car!

Great Little Sedan
By JillBS

1994 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I got a '94 G20 Touring Edition from a little old man who didn't realize what a gem he was getting rid of. I was somewhat new to the Infiniti...but loved the way it drove & looked. Although I dont put a huge amt. of miles on it... Since 1994 it has never left me stranded... parts are easily accessible as well...unlike other "high end" foreign vehicles. This one has 75,000 miles on it & from what i've read on these other reviews.. mine has a long way to go before its past its prime! I highly recommend this car.

moonroof, spoiler package

CUP HOLDERS!!!!! but I think they've remedied that with the newer models.

My First Car
By G20Driver

1994 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used in 1999. It's the perfect college car so far. It has taken a beating, but it has had no major problems to date. Just regular fix-ups (tires, brakes, half-shafts, battery, etc.). My only issues with this car is very little torque and a long shift throw. Not a big deal considering what you get (no relationship is perfect). If you are looking at used cars, this is a GREAT buy.

Infiniti means "luxury" to friends, but can replace parts with regular Nissan parts. Gas mileage is great. Rides nice. Roomy enough for 5. Easy to maintain. Fun to drive.

More horsepower, more torque, minimize road-noize. Again, these are minor considering what you get with the car.