Not as great as everyone's saying
By Bri on
1993 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan
Bought in 2006 with 135k; now at 170k, I have many issues with this car. The lack of a cup holder is absurd. I've replaced 3 out of 4 pwr window motors, the sunroof motor is about to die, the A/C has recently started acting up. I've replaced an engine mount 3 times. In the summer, after driving for about 30 mins, gasoline fumes fill the car--dealer can't figure out the problem. Fuel economy not what I'd expect from a 4cyl. I get 20 city, 24 hwy. I will say the exterior styling is good-doesn't look 16 yrs old. Also, it has some features not found on many cars today (pwr passenger seat, heated mirrors, lighted entry system). Can be fun to drive when A/C off. VERY SMALL BACKSEAT-no legroom.
Favorite Features
Ext. styling holding up well to age, still looks decent. High-revs & light weight make it feel "zippy" around town, until A/C is turned on. Sunroof (when working). Pwr driver & passenger seats. Lighted entry system a nice touch.
Suggested Improvements
Cup holder! You don't realize how important it can be until you don't have one, trust me. MPG- 21/24 not good enough for a 2.0 4cyl compact car. Automatic shifts rough (I probably need a new trans at this point). More leg room. I'm 6'4 & DO NOT FIT in this car (parents bought, didn't choose it myself).