1993 Infiniti G20 Consumer Review: First and only

1993 Infiniti G20 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

First and only
By Mr. Infiniti on

1993 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan

This car was the first car that I have ever owned and I do not want anything other then it. I bought the car with 83,000 miles and had it until 140,000. I only changed some electrical and the alternator on the car which only cost me about $550 over a 6 year period. Recently, the transmission will not hold 5th gear, so I decided to move on and trade it in. I am actually in the market looking for a G20 between 2000-2002 because I just can not get enough of this car. They drive fantastic and look so good for an older car. I plan to keep getting Infinitis because of their reliability and performance on the road.

The handling, the speed (mine's a manual), the moonroof, and the style of the car.

The cupholders are my only complaint. (Since the cup holders are right below the stereo, my large drink spilled right into the stereo and made my keys sticky (part my fault, part their fault)).