2013 Infiniti G Sedan Consumer Review: My second G

2013 Infiniti G Sedan - Consumer Review

My second G
By slonedigitty on

2013 Infiniti G Sedan G37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is the second G Sedan X that I have owned. My first was an 07 G35X and I loved it! I just traded it in and got an 13 G35X. You won't regret the decision of buying this car. Great price backed up by reliability and great customer service. I didn't have one problem with my first G and it had 68,000 miles on it when I traded her in. My only issue would be that the interior and exterior styling hasn't changed very much even in 6 years! But, I guess you don't wanna mess with success. And as far as performance goes, you will not be disappointed. With an avg of 20mpg and 0-60 in the low 5.0 range you can't lose. And lastly, the Bose system and interface is amazing.

The Bose Sound System and touch screen interface are a couple of my fav features. One of the best car stereos I've heard along with a very easy to us interface, makes driving this car every morning a JOY! The AWD is also incredible in the snow. Even with my last G, it drove through New Englands harsh Winter with ease.

I wish the dealers would stock more colors and options and not make it so "cookie cutter".