2012 Infiniti G Sedan Consumer Review: OMG! LURVE IT=)

2012 Infiniti G Sedan - Consumer Review

G25 Journey Sedan (2.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

OMG! LURVE IT=)
By misspmv on

2012 Infiniti G Sedan G25 Journey 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 7A)

After 3yrs of pining and researching and pouring over reviews of the Lexus and Audi, my husband suggested this car and the decision was made and purchased within 24 hours. I hadn't considered Infiniti at all but when my husband and I saw the Spring Event Sale, I went the next day to view it. Long story short, I loved it from the start. It's sexy, fast, comfortable, and great buy and the sound system is awesome! My husband now calls me a "Thumper" b/c I all of a sudden like my music with a lot of bumping bass. I got this car for my 40th birthday and I really couldn't be happier! Everyday I fall more in love with this car. The best part is I don't see my car at every turn/light!

Favorite Features

I love so much about it, but my faves are the speed, stereo system/blutooth, seats, and backup cam!

Suggested Improvements

I think it should have side mirror turn signals. That's all I got so far.
By misspmv
on 07/09/12 21:16 PM (PDT)

One month later; I'm still very happy with the car, except for two things, the transmission lag is annoying and may even be dangerous! and my average gas mileage is just creeping up to 17mpg with nearly 2000 miles on it. I hope these two exceptions to this car's awesomeness correct themselves as the car is broken in. By the way, regarding rear seat space, my friend rides with me all the time and at 6'0 in her stocking feet, she finds the car "roomy" and our other friend's husband is 6'7 and he fits and finds the back seat "comfortable," so that should give you an idea on the roominess of the car inside. Again, overall, still very happy with my car!