What a blast!
By motorman5 on
2011 Infiniti G Sedan G37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)
This car is really a joy to drive. The handling and power are amazing. While I don't miss winter, I am looking forward to see how it handles in the snow. Interior is great - all the bells and whistles I need. Engine is a little loud at takeoff, but I don't mind - it let's you know it's there and sounds like a muscle car. Once you're cruising, it's pretty quiet. Got the premium package and Nav system - which is really easy to use and works well. This car is a great value for everything it offers, and I get a lot of compliments.
Favorite Features
Power, handling, styling (inside and out), sound system, nav system, keyless ignition, backup camera. Simple button layout - just what you need, nothing more - touchscreen controls are easy to navigate and intuitive. Great iPod control system. Seats are firm and race car like, but still comfortable for the daily commute. I have yet to take a long trip, though.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestion is around the trunk design. When I got this car it was during a lot of rain and I noticed that when I opened the trunk while the car was wet (like in the garage), water drips from the back trunk lid into the trunk itself. I think this is just inherent in the design. Minor annoyance - that's all, otherwise great car. As always, gas mileage could be better, but I can't really complain for 328 hp I'm averaging about 24 mpg mixed driving.