Used 2013 Infiniti G Coupe IPL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti G Coupe IPL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G Coupe model:

Thank you Infiniti for building this car FOR ME
By gvyt

2013 Infiniti G Coupe IPL IPL 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having spent the past 14 years with an ultimate driving machine and after seeing the professional reviews, I initially didn't have high expectations for the IPL coupe. I was pleasantly surprised. This is one of the few beautiful coupes that are still made. It's a well build and layed out car. When driven mildly, it's a well composed tourer. When driven agressively, it provides a high level of confidence for the causal driver. At it's heart is a long time award winning engine matched to a capable transmission. If you're tire of performance vehicles that are great track machines, but harsh daily drivers, you owe it to yourself to take a test drive.

All the performance I would've make to my previous car: - engine tuning - sport exhaust - high flow intake - sport suspension Great navigation system! Comfortable & luxurious interior. Great sound system! A sale experience that greatly exceeded my expectations. This is a very high value vehicle.

None for me, but some may want more exterior/interior color options.

• Sedan