Used 2013 Infiniti G Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti G-coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G Coupe model:

G37 Owner Review
By love2drive111

2013 Infiniti G Coupe G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have recently purchased a G37 Sport MT and I am a very satisfied owner. In the past, I owned a subaru wrx and have driven many other high performance vehicles. The G37 acceleration is uplifting, the handling is responsive, the brake system is solid, and the noise is addicting. The car is also equipped with an aggressive front end, massive brakes, and a smooth stance. If you have the proper means of 50k I suggest following so. Purchasing this car was a very difficult decision and I guarantee that you will be pleased with the outcome.

Favorite Features

Gorgeous looks, outstanding lines, performance, quality.

Suggested Improvements

A wider exterior in the rear. I envy the G35 they have a nice tail end. The interior should be more plush. The interior is plain inside, I had to exchange the floor mats to satisfy the interior looks.

Thank you Infiniti for building this car FOR ME
By gvyt

2013 Infiniti G Coupe IPL 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Having spent the past 14 years with an ultimate driving machine and after seeing the professional reviews, I initially didn't have high expectations for the IPL coupe. I was pleasantly surprised. This is one of the few beautiful coupes that are still made. It's a well build and layed out car. When driven mildly, it's a well composed tourer. When driven agressively, it provides a high level of confidence for the causal driver. At it's heart is a long time award winning engine matched to a capable transmission. If you're tire of performance vehicles that are great track machines, but harsh daily drivers, you owe it to yourself to take a test drive.

Favorite Features

All the performance I would've make to my previous car: - engine tuning - sport exhaust - high flow intake - sport suspension Great navigation system! Comfortable & luxurious interior. Great sound system! A sale experience that greatly exceeded my expectations. This is a very high value vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

None for me, but some may want more exterior/interior color options.

A better price to performance ratio doesn't exist...
By bgf18

2013 Infiniti G Coupe G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I recently leased a 2013 G37S 6MT.Simply stated, this car provides the best bang-for-the-buck of any rear-wheel drive, sporting/luxury coupe on the market.That’s it.Overall this car is about BALANCE.The Infiniti doesn’t do anything the BEST, just a lot of things really WELL - and for a sensible price.The stiffer ride, vibrating shifter, slight wind and road noise, and raucous engine are all meant to remind you that you are driving a sporting vehicle, not a Lexus LS.With that said, it still is an Infiniti so it is reliable, beautiful and reasonably luxurious.A BMW 335 is a more refined car with similar performance, but costs WAY more and is completely anonymous looking (in my opinion).

Favorite Features

The good:Looks, rear-wheel drive handling, engine and exhaust sound, clutch-shifter feel, seats, iPhone/pod integration, braking, interior fit and finish, and again…looks. Tech integration: I enjoy the fact that I can access 99% of the menu options from the steering wheel. This part is really well done and should be copied by other manufacturers. I really like the interior. The seats are gorgeous with beautiful contrast stitching and adjustable bolsters. If I squint, they look like they would be at home in an Aston Martin. Real aluminum trim is a nice touch - in contrast the Acura designers killed an entire plastic tree to load our MDX up with fake wood trim - lame.

Suggested Improvements

The ok: HP/Torque is decent, but not overwhelming. Would be perfect with about 100 more HP. The navigation display is really basic and tough to read with small lettering. Our ’11 Acura MDX nav. is far superior being richer in color and detail. The voice options are rudimentary, but actually work, unlike the Acura’s. The BOSE stereo. It is better than the stock system I assume, but not nearly as good as the Acura’s ELS stereo. The imaging is weird with much of the sound coming from in front of the gauge cluster. This is adjustable by deselecting (driver sound stage), but just doesn’t make it any better to my ears. Clutch take-up and shifter are ok - not great.